LoZ: Time Awakens

576 posts in this topic

Posted

" for goddessess sake blurr, aren't you cold" delgardo said

Posted

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rp6wwiOCeU0

(This music plays)

"Heh, this reminds me of Hyrule." Link says with the awesome-face.

He walks up to a batch of fairies.

"Oh please help us find our brethren!" they say.

"Where?" Link asks.

"In the temple above, they got lost."

"I'll do it!" he yells!

"Take this. It will keep you warm."

They make a jacket and put it on Link.

"Good luck!" they say as he walks out determined.

"I wonder if we will find another Giant here...."

((We forgot the Giant in the temple, so lets just say we got it))

Posted

Striding through the snow towards the mountain, Ecthelion could make out the dim outline of a small cabin with a light in the windows. Looking beyond that, he could see a young man and a young woman on a black horse. Breaking into a run, he strode through the snowdrifts towards them, being careful to keep his cloak covering him.

Posted

Amie noticed something moving in the shade of a pile of snow. "Hey...Do you guys see that?" she asked quietly. "I think there's something over there!"

Posted

"Where?" Delgardo growled as he drew his sword, he looked around and seen what amie seen. he jumped of trax. "Alright show yourself, i can see you so don't try anything funny or else you'll taste my blade!!" Delgardo shouted over the blizzard.

Posted

"Maybe...maybe nothing was there...Or it might've been just a shadow or something." Amie said. "Forget it, let's just go."

Posted

" i got a bad feeling about this" Delgardo said as he put away his sword.

Posted

"I could've sworn I saw something too!! Probably just a Goron or something, but..." Amie trailed off, squinting into the blizzard in hopes of seeing the mysterious shadow again. The snow just made it harder to see further than two feet ahead, though.

Posted

"This blizzard its un-natural, i can sense a strong power not far from here" Delgardo said as he climbed back on trax gently petting the horses neck.

Posted

Sprinting towards the group, Ecthelion was glad there was the blizzard to give him cover, though even his vision could barely penetrate it. Following the group, he kept his sword ready in case they mistook him for an enemy. After making sure they would stay in sight, he slowly followed them, being prepared in case he was attacked.

Posted

"Amie we're being followed i can sense someone behind us!" Delgardo grow;ed as he heard some very low footsteps followed by a very quite drawing of a sword. Delgardo once agian jumped of his horse and drew one of his swords.

"Alright Bastardo i know your out there!!, Do you have any idea who your dealing with!! I am Delgardo Dragmire and you will show yourself now or i'll find you myself its up to you!!" He roared.

Posted

Hearing one of them yell out, Ecthelion knew it was time to reveal himself.

Standinf up, he threw back the cloak while drawing his long, pale sword. "Do you know not who you entreat with! You dare to threaten Ecthelion of the Fountain, escapee of Ondolindë, slayer of Gothmog, lord of the Valaraukar. I will tolerate no disrespect from a juvenile cretin such as yourself!"

Posted

"I wonder what i'll find here." Link says, looking at a small pathway. He follows in and walks to a wall of ice.

"Hm, can't go that way yet...." Link says, looking at a door. He goes through it.

"Waouch!" Link says trembling and falling over something. He looks behind him and spots a bow and a quiver.

"Awesome!" He says, getting up and picking both up.

"I bet this'll be helpful!"

Posted

Delgardo snaled "How dare you insult me, i'm the Son of Evil Delgardo Dragmire son of the King of Evil Ganondorf dragmire and the Grandson of the Sheikah Grandmaster of Blind Fire Danto Khan, i am the most skilled warrior of the Gerudo and Sheikah tribes and heir to the Gerudo Throne and you will back down and show me respect!" Delgardo Roared back drawing his Sword of Shadows in both hands with a look of feral rage in his good eye.

Posted

"Why do I feel a presence of fighting?" Link feels.

He carries on and sees a bridge and lava.

"A hole in the bridge." Link says, putting his hand to his chin. He looks to the corner and sees a wood pile. He sits down next to it, making sure he sits on his coat, and pulls out his sword. He takes off his sheath and shield from his back.

"This'll take a while..."