LoZ: Time Awakens

576 posts in this topic

Posted

Ecthelion looked at the young man he was facing and smiled thinly. "But, you only mention relatives, no deeds or feats. And there is also the matter that your father was the one who enslaved Hyrule. The apple falls very far from the treeLoZnerdNO1 is soooo coolin power, at least.

(((Somebody's frickin with my typing)))

Posted

"Heh, you want deeds and feats, i'll give you feats and deeds i'm the sole survivor of the battle of Outpost Reach, i at the age of 12 asisted my father take over hyrule castle. if that isn't enough for you i along with my freind Amie saved the hero of time twice." Delgardo replied.

Posted

"Ah, so you admit to helping your evil, power hungry father take over Hyrule. The apple falls very far from the treeLoZnerdNO1 is soooo coolin terms of power, at least." Ecthelion unnoticably shifted his stance to prepare for combat.

(((somebody is still screwing with my typing)))

Posted

"You won't understand and don't know his reasons like i do, He wasen't always power hungry!!! Delgardo said getting very pissed off.

Posted

((Nice to see you're starting to capitalize things GerudoShiekah!))

Link finally gets up, revealing a wooden bridge. He puts his sword and shield on his back, picking up the wood. He puts it down on the broken par of the bridge and walks over. Hen notices another room and heads in.

Posted

"Regardless of what he was like, all I know is that he enslaved Hyrule and subjected it to a tyrannical rule," replied Ecthelion. "I understand that he was trying to help his people, but taking over their neighbors? That sounds like sociopathic behavior."

Posted

"Some neighbours they where, we came to them for help but they refused and force us into theivery, all we asked for was a piece of hyrule field to plant our crops for our food but no they chase us off throwing stones as we reutrned to our wasteland home. they left us no choice" Delgardo replied as he shoved his sword into the snow.

"The trifoce of power gave him what he needed to take over but it came at a price it also gave him anbistion made him to want more to what orignaly wanted" He added

Posted

"So you stereotype all of us based on the very eastern specimens. How shortsighted and ignorant; in other words, how typically Gerudo," Ecthelion replied with a slight smile on his face.

Posted

"I would say that you're being equally stereotypical." Amie managed to turn Trax around, but stayed on, afraid that if she got off she wouldn't be able to get back up again. "You are saying that all Gerudo are shortsighted and ignorant, yet the ones I've met, even the pirates, didn't seem to be so. Maybe a few." She rested on hand on her sword and changed the subject, hoping to avoid a fight.

"Why were you following us anyway? We knew you were there the whole time!"

Posted

"First off, having a vague feeling is not the same as knowing. And second off, I was following you for my own reasons. If I choose to reveal them, I will reveal them in my own time," Ecthelion answered.

Posted

Question 1: Can someone sum this entire story up for me?

Question 2: can i join?

Posted

Its kind of late....but if you really wanna, PM me and ill tell you the story

Posted

"First of all i'm only half geurdo i got sheikah blood in me too, Secondly how many gerudo do you know to make that statement!" Delgardo shouted as he snacthed his sword out of the snow and rushed towards Ecthelion sword raised.

Posted

Here we go again. Amie pulled her sword out and got off Trax. She was ready to interfere if necessary. "Come on, are you going to fight again? You're going to hurt yourself again!" she said to Delgardo.

Posted

Bringing his shield out form behind his back, Ecthelion adopted a defensive stance as the juvenile rushed towards him, sword in hand. Smiling, he thought how quickly this would be over, one way or the other.