LoZ: Time Awakens

576 posts in this topic

Posted

when Delgardo was right infront of Ecthelion he leaped over and landed behind Ecthelion and tried to slash at his back. "You'll regret insulting me my family and my People!!" Delgardo roared.

Posted

Ducking low and sweeping at the child's feet, Ecthelion though: and you will regret attacking me.

Posted

"Crap!!" delgardo shouted as he hit the ground, "Now i'm pissed!!" He yelled as he kickflips back up, He them charged up a large sphere of Dark magic and threw it in ecthelions direction.

Posted

Ecthelion rolled out of the way of the sphere, startles=d. Holding his shield up, he charged at the youth, anger in his eyes.

Posted

Delgardo charged up more dark magic allowing the magic to surround his arms and sword, he then rushed towards Ecthelion.

Posted

As his opponent rushed at him, Ecthelion ran until they were almost within sword reach, then leaped into the air and landed behind his opponent's back, swinging his shield at his opponent's head.

Posted

Amie watched the battle, somewhat nervously. The fight she'd seen between Link and Delgardo weren't like this. She stood in the snow and crossed her arms angrily. What is up with guys and feeling the need to fight about everything? she wondered.

"Isn't there anything else you can think of doing other then fighting about something that isn't even in this country?! This Hyrule place doesn't sound like a good place! WHy do you have to drag problems from there to here, where we don't even care about what happens in this 'parallel country' of yours?" she shouted at them.

Posted

Ecthelion's sheild hit delgardo right in the back of his head, but instead of falling to the ground Delgardo just stood there almost dazzed till he spun around and smashed his fist into Ecthelion's sheild giving it a large dent before he punched ecthelion in the face.

Posted

Reeling from the blow, Ecthelion stumbled backwards, slightly dazed. Recovering, he examined the dent in his shield and sighed. Setting it down, he wielded his sword in both hands and charged his opponent.

(((overpowered much?)))

Posted

Link looks up and sees a big frozen statue.

"What the heck is that?!" Link says looking around. He peers off an edge and sees a tan treasure chest.

"How could I get down there." he wonders, looking around really fast. He goes up to the statue and knocks on it. Then he kicks it, and hears a large crack under his feet. He looks down slowly. It cracks more, and he sees the area with the chest below him also crack and break. He looks back at his feet and it starts crumbling in. The statue falls in and Link falls after.

"Wahhhh!!!!!!!!" he screams as he falls into a deep black abyss. He closes his eyes and waits for it to be over.

Posted

(he's not overpowered, Delgardo's weakpoint is his head when he's hit there it makes him go into a battle frenzy, he's easy to beat for someone if they stay calm and fights with their head and if they attack his blindside which is his left)

Delgardo raised his sword a little before he stumbled he was starting to feel the pain from that blow to his head.

Posted

(I remember that when we fought :))

Link gets up and rubs his head.

"Where am I?" he says, looking at the statue again, except this time is is freed.

Posted

"I give up!" Amie muttered to herself. "They ignore what I say...might as well leave." Amie left them fighting, but kept the cloak Delgardo had given her. Don't want to freeze, after all. She walked down the road a little further and came across a pair of Wolfos. "****" she swore, and drew her sword. Dodging their attacks, she managed to down one of them, but the other seemed even stronger. Oh forget it, she thought, and ran off down the bridge. She didn't stop running until she was far away from the wolfoses. Unfortunately, she wasn't looking where she was going and slipped on a patch of ice, sending her tumbling down an icy hill. "Owww..." she said when she finally stopped rolling. "Ugh, now I'm lost. Fantastic."

(im not sure what the plural of 'Wolfos' would be so I just used Wolfoses.))

Posted

The beast look at him and Link grunts. It turns toward him and is about to ram into him.

Link grunts and start running.

Posted

Amie sat up and looked around. She seemed to be lying in a sort of valley, and the blizzard didn't seem to be hitting as hard here. She got up and started looking for stairs, so she could get a better view of where she was. Finding them, she started to climb, but then noticed a cave. Much more interesting than stairs. Amie went into the cave and slid down a set of ramps to reach the bottom. Inside, she was greeted by a gigantic Goron. She had to crane her neck to see its face. It looked down at her.

"Too small to use my products," it decided. "Go on, now, go home."

"What're your products?"

"Doesn't matter. You can't use them. You're too small."

"I am not!" She was prevented from continuing when it put a finger on the top of her head, spun her around, and flicked her in the back. The force of the flick sent her back up the ramp and out the mouth of the cave. "I am not too small! And you have no right to...to...FLICK me out!" she screamed. No answer from the cave. Gotta love the hospitality around here. She went to the steps and went to the top, and discovered she was right where she'd begun in the valley.