LoZ: Time Awakens

576 posts in this topic

Posted

"How am I going to shake this thing off?!" Link wonders. He starts going zigzag and he slams into a wall, and some metal comes off.

"This can work!" Link says pleased.

Posted

It shakes off the dust and things and starts charging around in a circle, chasing Link again. He repeats directing him to a wall and he falls to he ground.

Link pulls out his sword and slashes at him. He gets up again and get Link cornered to a wall.

"What do I do now??" Link yells.

Posted

Amie walked along the top of the valley for awhile, then found another Goron, slightly smaller.

"Hello." she said. "What're you doing?" He appeared to be standing next to some switch. "What's that for?"

"OPens the door to the Goron City."

"Will you open it?" He does, and tells Amie the door is right below where they are now.

"Thanks" She went inside and found herself somewhere warm, with lots of Gorons.

Posted

ink then turns backward and backflips on his back.

"Woah. This is going to be a wild ride!" He says, putting his sword away and gripping the mechanical monster.

Posted

((I do believe we're the only ones still posting here...))

Amie looked around the cave she was in, then slammed her hands to her ears as a baby's screams started echoing through the room. Around her, all the Gorons did the same, and they looked up a ramp angrily. Up the ramp seemed to be where thebaby's screams were coming from so she went up there and the sreaming got louder and louder. Once she reached the top, she went into the room that everyone seemed to be gathern around.

"What's wrong with that baby?" she asked a Goron. She had to shout to be heard.

"His dad's not come back yet."

"So why doesn't he just go to sleep and wait for his dad to come back?"

"I dunno." Amie went back down the ramp and asked another Goron where the baby's dad was. She was told he'd gone out to the hot spring, and then the Goron showed her where that was. "Thank!"

Amie left to go back to where Del and that other guy had been, the hot spring was around there.

Posted

(Leaving for a while)

Posted

(Nevermind)

Link direct the bull to the wall and it explodes.

"Ouch" he says.

Posted

(I'M BACK NOW)

Amie retraced her steps back to the hot spring. Along the way, she came across a massive mound of snow, bigger than the other snoballs.

"That's odd..." she mused aloud, and looked around until she saw a Bomb Flower. Staggering, she carried the bomb to the snowball and ran away with her hands over her ears. Seconds later, the bomb blew up and revealed a frozen Goron inside. He was encased in ice.

How did he get in there?! she wondered.

(sorry i wasnt sure if the rest of the group would have noticed that since Link killed the bull, spring had come, so I just kept it winter)

Posted

(I guess it's not fully Spring yet, so no worries ;))

"Oof!!" Link says, slamming his head bare on the dirt ground. He lifts himself up, looking at the bull in the wall. He looks toward the boss door, when a Heart Container falls from the sky, into his hands. He puts it to his chest, and it disappears. Suddenly, small sparkles appear around him.

"What's happening?!" he says in his mind.

Everything turns to white, and the area transforms into another. Green and white bubbles everywhere, with light green pedestals and puffy white clouds.

"...." Link looks, not saying a thing. Suddenly, a huge pinkish-tan Giant appears.

"You again..." Link says, standing up straight. Singing undecipherable notes, Link stands confused He thinks back.

"Play this song, and you will be able to return to the Temple of Time at will." he remembers, with Sheik at the Pedestal of Time.

"...That's it!" he says. He pulls out his Fairy Ocarina, and copies the pitches of the Giants song. The Giant turns around, and starts walking away.

"Wait!!" Link squeals. Feeling heartbroken, suddenly the pedestal Link's on starts going skyward.

"Wahhhh!!!!" Link yells, as he is pulled onto it. as it continues to go faster, he closes his eyes. It slows down, and suddenly stops. He opens his eyes, to see a moonlit sky. He sits up, and notices that the snow is starting to slowly melt. He looks behind him, and sees the Smiths house, and a pond.

"Hehe, I'm back in Snowhead Village!" he says, rubbing his head. He gets up, and sees Epona walking over to him.

"Epona!" he yells, "I saved another Giant! Two more to go!" Link says, climbing on. He looks around to see the snow quickly melt.

"Now, to find Amie." he says to himself, heading towards the Goron Racetrack.

Posted

"The hell is going on?!" Amie shouted as, miraculously, the snow melted and green grass popped up everywhere. The ice beneath her cracked and melted, and she found herself flailing in deep water. The Goron iceball floated over to the shore of a standing island and popped open, freeing the wizened Goron inside. He rolled away to Goron City without a word. Amie swam up to a ledge and pulled herself up onto land and ran back to where she remembered Del and that guy to be. She ran into Link, who was trying to climb a steep ramp to the Goron Racetrack.

"Link! Hi! Where've you been?"

Posted

"Amie!" Link says, getting off Epona, "I went to the Snowhead Temple, and released the second Giant!"

*Link looks at Amie shivering, and then in the air*

"I think it should stop snowing and being cold, soon..."

Posted

"It already did stop snowing and everything, see?" Amie pointed to the grass that had recently sprouted up. "And I'm only cold because the stupid ice melted and I landed in the water."

She looked around. "So what should we do? Should we wait for Del and that old man to stop fighting, or should we just leave them here?"

Posted

"...I think we should leave them here. It looks like he won't be done for awhile."

"Where should we go next?" Link says, turning to Amie.

Posted

"Let's see...We've finished the ocean and the mountains, so...we could go back to the poisonous swamp, or see what's in the canyon. Although, keep in mind that the canyon's got kind of a bad rep for being...well, for being damn creepy. There's ghosts and mummies and my dad said that's where all the thieves and crazy people live. Which is also why the canyon's practically gated off." Amie shrugged. "So, my pick would be the swamp first, see what we can do there, and then go to the canyon."

Posted

"Alright, lets head to the Southern Swamp!" Link says, jumping on Epona. "Get on, it'll be long."