LoZ: Time Awakens

576 posts in this topic

Posted

Amie noticed that it had gotten easier to swim, she looked down to make sure she hadn't dropped Delgardo by acident. She hadn't and then they broke the surface of the water. Amie gasped for air.

Posted

when they reached the surface Delgardo coughed up the water in his lungs, after he got some air he started cursing like their was no tommorow, it only words that where understandable was "*BEEP* WHEN I GET *BEEP*ING BACK I'M GUNNA KILL THAT *BEEP*ING *BEEP* AVEIL!!!"

Posted

(((OOC: hahaha nice!!! i like the BBEP's))))

"You're welcome! And whoever this Aveil person is they don't sound nice." Amie winced. "Can we go find land or something? Obviously you can't swim and there's quite a weight difference here, and I'm holding you up." THey started to swim towards land slowly, AMie half-dragging Delgardo.

Posted

( i had to like keep it PG but you can kinda guess want he was saying lol)

"What do expect i lived in a bloody desert for Din's sake!!" He shouted, it was fair to say was pissed of the the extreme, godessess help avil when he gets to her.

Posted

((yah haha it made me laugh))

"WELL I'M SORRY THAT YOU LIVED IN A DESERT!!! I'm just SAYING that I want to find land because people tend to be heavier in WATER! So obviously, there's ME, me who gets mistaken for an elevn year old BOY half the time, trying to help YOU, you who is at least double my size , through the water. AND IT IS KIND OF DIFFICULT!!" shrieked Amie, her fingers losing some of thier grip in Delgardo's shirt.

Posted

"I can't help it if i'm mostly muscle and have hardly any fat to help me float" He shouted

Posted

"I don't have any fat either. Just kick your legs and hold your breath, that'll help you too. Its how I learned to swim, but I wasn't in the middle of fog or the ocean, it was in the laundry pool." Amie legs were getting tired quickly.

Posted

"Fine" he said as he started kicking "This is so humilliating" he added

Posted

"Its not THAT bad. Its just swimming. Now just follow me and yell if you start to drown or something." Amie went ahead, keeping her pace slow and she went backward to keep an eye on him.

Posted

Delgardo kept up the best he could with amie, he was still trashing about but at least he wasen't sinking for now.

Posted

"See its not that hard. I think there's land over there." Amie pointed to a dark blur ahead of them. It was barely visible through the fog.

Posted

"How much further!?" delgardo asked as he 'Doggie padled'

Posted

"I don't know... It still looks pretty far. Y'never know though, in fog. Could be right in front of us." Right as she said that, her stomach scraped sand. "Ouch! We can stand here." The fog lifted, revealing the beach where Amie had gone into the water with the fisherman.

Posted

"Finally!!" Delgardo said as he stood up. he glared at the pirate fortress, "Din help aveil when i get me hands on her!"He shouted.

Posted

Link quickly sneaks by the guards. He goes up some stairs and to a door. He then grabs his face, and pulls at it. The mask falls off his face and he transforms once again, back to normal.

"The mask..." Link says, picking it up.

"Another one worth keeping." He says putting it away. He then goes through the door. With a creak, the door closes, and he walks in.

"A treasure chest!" he says, running up to it, running by a couple of barrels.

He opens it, revealing something he has seen before.

"A Hookshot!!" he yells. Suddenly, a bunch of Gerudo Guards run in with spears.

"I've done it again!" Link says, gripping his Hookshot and spotting a slap of wood on a small ledge.

He then hooks onto it.

"Now, I'm trapped." Link says, looking down at the guards with spears facing him.