LoZ: Time Awakens

576 posts in this topic

Posted

"I think you've mentioned that before." Amie wrung the water out of her shirt and hair. "Like I said, I think it'd be easier to find... whatever it is, without her help. I'm going to, anyway."

Posted

"No i wasen't looking for something she sent me out there to die so she doesn't have to hand over command of the tribe to me" Delgardo muttered.

Posted

"Oh. That's nice." Amie said. "Wonder where Link went. Did you scare him off again?" she asked, half kidding.

Posted

"Look guys, I'll just leave...." Link says.

"No! Give us back our treasure!" one says.

"No way." Link says smiling. The guards point the stick higher so they can reach him. Link then sees the barrel and hooks onto it, going by the guards. He then sprints out the door, panting. He sees a big wooden crate, and decides to push it in front of the door.

"Phew, that was close." Link says, looking at his Hookshot.

Posted

"no i did not scare him off i would do much worst to him than that. Last i seen him he dived into the water near the fortress, mostlikely going in the secrect passage to the main part of the fortress and by judging Aveil she's most likely have him killled on sight" Delgardo relpied.

Posted

"Ohhhh. Well. OK then. Aveil sounds like she's got issues! Anyway, where or what do you think we should do next? Since here looks like it's going to be a bust, until we find what the heck's up with the fog." Amie said, looking around.

Posted

"I'm going back to the fortress to give Aveil a pieace of my mind, and maybe help link if i'm in the mood," Delgardo replied.

Posted

"Better than whatever I could come up with. Mind if I come?" asked Amie, already following.

Posted

"Sure i need some sane company" He said while drying his hair.

Posted

" 'Kay." Amie finished shaking her hair out and then tipped the water out of her boots. There was a lot. "Probably shouldn't have stood there in socks while I did that..." she muttered.

Posted

"Well at least the water got the moss stains out of my shirt," Delgardo said as he ringed out his shirt he then noticed the chainmail vest he had on under the shirt was begining to rust." Damn it stupid chainmail" he said as the took the chainmail off before putting the shirt back on.

Posted

Suddenly, the door flings open and Link gets flung face first off the cliff and on the cement ground. He lays there motionless for a minute, then sits up, lightly touching his face. Suddenly, all the Gerudos surround him.

"I...I" Link says, as the Gerudos stick their sticks with the metal thing on top (Can't remember what its called) in the ground.

The head Gerudo then walks up to him. Without saying at word, she grabs her stick and jabs it right through Link's stomach. She leaves it there and gestures all the others to go with her. They leave him there with the sticks around him.

As Link sees the sun set, he completely blacks out, motionless.

Posted

(( The sticks with the metal on top are spears.... I think lol))

"Its still usable, I think. Let's go!" They went into the Gerudo hideout. "Kinda creepy, isn't it?" she asked quietly. Directly above them, there was a Gerudo patrolling. This looks kind of difficult... she thought.

Posted

"No its actually quite normal for a Gerudo settlement, the only creepy thing is being one of the only guys in a almost completely female tride and most girls of my age in the tribe all try to hit on me." Delgardo said as he just walks normal not caring that a gerudo was right above him.

Posted

"Never been in a Gerudo hideout before...so its new for me. Won't they care that people are just waltzing into their hideout? Since she wants you dead and all." Amie followed closely behind Delgardo. Regardless of what he said, the place still gave her the creeps.