LoZ: Time Awakens

576 posts in this topic

Posted

"I dunno. There's a ton of metal like that, maybe that's not the one we want right now." Amie got up and proceeded to start pushing more switches.

Posted

Delgardo seen another swicth above the entrance of the room. thinking of how he could get up there he seen a ledge he could climb onto. After climbing onto the ledge delgardo ran and jumped over the gap, he bearly made it slaming his still wounded stomach on the egde, swearing in pain he pulled himself up and pushed the switch.

Posted

Amie jumped, startled, when the water level in the room started rising. "What'd you do?! On secod thought, this might be helpful..." Amie ran and leaped onto the floating platform nearby and wobbled on the edge before getting her balance back.

Posted

"Wait for me!!" link says jumping on Amie and both of them falling over.

"We'll never get anywhere like this..." he says groaning.

Posted

"while you two are in the water, please tell me is it sea water or fresh water?" Delgardo asked while still sitting on the ledge he was on.

Posted

Amie swam out from under Link and licked her hand. "Um... it tastes like metal, but I think it's freshwater. Yeah, definitely freshwater!" Amie climbed up and back onto the platform she'd been on this time. "Don't knock me off this time, Link!"

Posted

"good then i won't have to worry about the salt stinging my wounds,"Delgardo said, he then walked to the edge of where he was stand and jumped into the water, slashing amie and link.

Posted

Okay guys I've never played this game but seriously I think I can do this now.

Name: Blurr

Personality: Loves everyone but hates himself for not working hard enough :(

Race: Supersonic hedgehog

Appearance: Dark Purple, black highlights, with awesome black vintage chucks and his lip pierced. Mysterious horizontal scars on his under arms. One purple spike on his hair covers his eye.

Weapon: fingerless gloves

Background/History: Used to be best friends with Sonic but then Amy cheated on sonic with him so sonic put Blurr in a portal and sent him to some random place away from them. :<

Good, Neutral, Evil: Good

Suddenly above delgardo a portal opened up and out fell blurr. "what are you?" asked dlegado. "I'm blurr, silly!" he responded. "so where are we?" "we're in a temple silly." "well you don't have to be so mean about it!" Responded Blurr. Blurr was sad now. "Oh well" said delgardo and walked off.

Posted

(your not realy surpost to control someone elses oc , why a Sonic OC?(

Posted

(Sorry about that. A sonic OC seemed like a good idea.)

Posted

(But it doesn't really fit. Princess Peach would fit more XD)

Posted

(Nah, I like my character. He's all nice and open to people but he's also edgy and dark and mysterious. Hence the hair covering one eye and the dark purple skin color.)

Posted

((....well ok then! lol))

Posted

Striding with Clock Town behind him to his right, he passed a large ranch. As he did so, he noticed a large turtle in the water by the coast. Walking up to it, he inquired, "Will you consent to bear me across the body of water here?"

Replying, the the turtle stated: "I will bear you, but be warned: you will meet adventurers. If you are ready to remember what you are fleeing from, what you forgot."

Replying yes, Ecthelion looked back at land as the turtle swam out to sea.

Posted

"damn it the waters frezzing!!" delgardo shouted as he swam back to a ledge.