LoZ: Time Awakens

576 posts in this topic

Posted

"Uh guys if there was anything me and sonic the hedgehog ever had in common it was being afraid of water." whined Blurr. He made a sad face like he was about to cry. :(

Posted

"Who the hell is sonic?" Delgardo shouted

Posted

"He was this asshole who couldn't treat his girl right. Don't be so mean to meeeeee." Blurr frowned :(

Posted

" i wasn't being mean, toughen up will you kid this is a cruel place it don't need whiners" Delgardo gruffly replied.

Posted

Blurr sulks off into a different room, away from everyone else. His whimpers can be heard by everyone in their group, though he remains unseen, alone in the darkness.

Posted

"C'mon, Delgardo, it's not that bad! The water is only SLIGHTLY cold!" Amie said.

Posted

"Are you kidding?! Water is terrifying!" Blurr shouted. He had emerged from the room, looking more complacent. His mysterious horizontal scars on his under arms were now bleeding, though he was doing his best to hide it.

Posted

(((lovely, a suicidal hedgehog)))

Posted

((He's not suicidal, everyone just hates him))

Posted

"Blurr, do you even have anything to defend yourself with?" Link asks.

Posted

"are we really taken him with us?"Delgardo asked

Posted

"I guess we are." Link says from above everyone else. (He got up with the moving platform)

Posted

"I just got my fists, and my speed." says Blurr. Blurr uses his fantastic jumping skills to hop onto the moving platform with link.

Posted

(Listen to this when you read my post)

http://www.youtube.c...=PL&playnext=18

"Hey Amie, Delgardo. Remember when we first met? We fought and learned our destiny here in Termina. You helped me get through tough times with that Deku Mask too...." Link says looking at it, sitting down.

"If I never went looking for Navi, none of this would have happened. I guess it is a true blessing this happened. I just wonder whatever happened to Navi, and where she went...."

Posted

"move over, i'm coming up" Delgardo shouted as he ran up the wall and leaped on to the platform Link and Blurr was on. Delgardo then took out his short sword and tossed it to blurr " you might need that" he added.