LoZ: Time Awakens

576 posts in this topic

Posted

"ah f**k!!"Delgardo shouted from under the ruble of the wall." nice to see everyones so concerned about me!!!" he sarcasticly added he tried to get up but can't since most of the wall was on top of him the only thing you could see of him under the ruble was his feet.

"Now i'm pissed!!!" he shouted till the ruble exploded when he used some dark magic, Delgardo stood there with some cuts and brusies on him and a very pissed off look on his face.

Posted

((oh sorry, i misread ur post))

"Sorry, Del! Kinda preoccupied with the giant robot fish!" Amie said.

Posted

" and i was preoccupied with the f**king wall on top of me" Delgardo shouted. He looked at him self and seen his top was shreded with only his bandage let un touched. "damn it this was my favorite top" He added.

Posted

"Come here." Link says sitting him down.

"Amie, do you have any water?" Link says.

He starts seeing the walls shake.

"Could that be the moon again?"

Posted

Delgardo sat down.

"it was like deja vu with that wall on top of me, it brings back bad memoires ones i don't want to remember" he said as he removed his destroyed shirt. he then looked under his bandage " at least the stitches didn't get ripped open"delgardo added.

Posted

"Yeah, here." Amie tossed a bottle of water at Link. She stumbled when the moon shook, but steadied herself on the wall. "Wonder what's up with the moon... It's only, like, really recently that it sprouted a face and started shaking."

Posted

"Maybe its got something to do with the strong evil enegry i sensed earlier, having a dad whose the King of Evil you learn to be able to sense the evil aura around any evil thing i can even sense my own evil aura" Delgardo said.

(if anyones interested this is what Delgardo looks like, just he is called Junior On My DeviantART account) PS_junior_coming_right_at_ya_by_starwolf93.jpg

Posted

(Nice!!)

Link starts cleaning up Delgardo's cuts.

"Feeling okay?" Link asks happily.

Posted

"nope having a wall ontop of me brings back bad rememories, i'll feel better when we get out of this flipping temple" Delgardo replied

Posted

"What 'bad' memories?" Link says annoyed.

Posted

"Jeez link, don't sound so annoyed! Clearly he's got bad feelings about this place, why would you encroach on that?" Demanded Blurr.

(So what, is Delgardo a midget?)

Posted

(Pheonix if you read my first post with Delgardo's bio, you'll know he's a 10ft tall 19 year old)

"My moms Murder, when my mom was killed i was thrown into a burning building that then collapesed on top of me, it took dad five years to help me lose my fear of fire, i still have nightmares about it" Delgardo said looking at the floor,

Posted

"Aw I'm sorry Delgardo. That musta been terrible." Amie walked towards the center of the room. Wonder how we're going to get out... Just as she was thinking that, a beam of light appeared about four feet in front of her. It glittered. A heart shaped stone fell next to the light. "Hey! WHat's that?"

Posted

"I don't know what that thing is but it looks valuable" delgardo said.

Posted

((Hey nice pic btw...what ur user on deviantart?))

"Yeah it does...Hey Link do you know what it is?" Amie nudged it with her toe and it bounced a little away, making a dinging noise on the ground.