LoZ: Time Awakens

576 posts in this topic

Posted

(its Starwolf93)

If no-one wants it i'll have it got to be worth some rupees" delgardo said.

Posted

"That's a Heart Container!" Link says picking it up and holding it above his head.

It gets absorbed inside of him.

"It gives me more energy."

A portal appears in front of them, a crystal blue one.

"We have to go in at the same time everyone" Link says.

Posted

"Does it get us out?" Amie stepped up next to Link. "'Cause I'm ready when you all are to get out of here."

Posted

"Yes it does."

Posted

"I hate portals, i always end up falling face first out of them." Delgardo said as he stood behind link and amie.

Posted

"Well then let's get it over with." Amie pushed Link, Blurr, and Delgardo into the portal and quickly jumped in next to them. She closed her eyes. When she opened them again, they were outside.

Posted

"damn it i knew i would end up falling face first, i have a feeling that Din is laughing at me" Delgardo said as he stood back up.

Posted

(pic of Amie! here's the web address: http://innray.deviantart.com/#/d2r8kd7 )))

"Nice!" Amie squinted, the sunlight was a harsh difference from the dark of the temple.

Posted

(awesome pic, do you want to add me to your D.A friend list?)

Delgardo then heard something, he turned around and seen a black shire horse troting towards them. "Trax!! where the hell have you been, i been worried sick about you" Delgardo shouted as he petted the horse.

Posted

(Sure!)

"So what's next? Or, where's next? We're done here, the swamp is....ehh....There's still the mountains and the desert." Amie told them. "The mountains have Gorons there, and te desert...well I'm not sure exactly if it can even be called a desert. Let's say canyons. The canyons are somewhat unknown..."

Posted

"if we're going to the canyon/desert then we will need surplies and proper desert gear, i think the mountains is our best bet" Delgardo said as he looked though the saddle bags on trax pulling out a black vest and sheikah pendent.

Posted

"Hey, I wonder where Epona is..." Link says pulling out his ocarina.

He plays Epona's Song and she comes running.

Posted

Delgardo got up on trax's Saddle. " so are we heading to the mountains or what, and what about amie and blurr they don't have horses and i doubt that epona can carry two people" He said.

Posted

"Lets go!" Link yells as Epona starts running.

"Meet you guys there!"

Posted

"Link you jackass what about blurr and amie!!!" Delgardo shouted as he and trax ran after Link, Epona was fast but trax was easly keeping up with her.