LoZ: Time Awakens

576 posts in this topic

Posted

"Fine. Whatever. Earthquakes don't only happen in deserts. Let's go inside, come on, guys. We've got a regular at the bar who can help you read that, he's like a genius at languages and all." Amie led the other two into the bar. "hi, dad! I'm back, sorry I'm late. Is that guy who's good at languages whose name escapes me here? And please give him," she jerked her thumb at Delgardo," the bandages, he's going to bleed to death."

"Here they are, the language man is over there, and get your apron on, we've got the construction crowd coming in ten minutes. You know how rowdy they can get." Amie ducked behind the bar, and tied her apron on.

"Link, you look a bit young to be drinking, so just help yourself to water or milk or something. Delgardo, do you want another port? Go over and talk to that guy in the corner, he'll help you translate if you want."

Posted

"hell yeah i need another port, and why do we need to get that guy to translate any gerudo symbols its my native lanauage who's better to translate it than me? ok he can translate the hyrulian since i can't read that." said delgardo as he sat down." wait if there is gerudo symbol on that map does that mean that there are gerudo here in termina?"

Posted

"He's going to translate so you two quit arguing about whether its Gerudo or not, because he can tell you specifically! I'll bring your port in a minute, go talk to that guy!"Just then, the carnival workers came in. They sounded like they'd been drinking already. "Oh joy, its them." She checked the knot on her apron, rolled her sleeves up, and started serving. First, though, she brought the port and a bottle of milk to Link and Delgardo. "On the house, tonight. I get off at four, tell me what the language is then."

(OoC: the reason i brought in that translator guy is because it sounded to me like you two were disagreeing on whether it was gerudo or hylian.)

Posted

(((((will anybody be responding?)))))

Posted

(Sorry!)

"Thanks Amie." Link says as he takes the milk and pops open the top.

"Um, sorry about threatening you before. I didn't realize you though I was going to hurt you. I was just playing, I wouldn't hurt anyone who helps me. Did you forget what you helped me recover?" Link says as he pulls out the Slingshot, the bottle and the Magic Beans. He then gets up and walks over to the man.

"Um, can you you help us? We need to go to the four dungeons to save the world! And, we wanna figure out if there is a desert here in Termina."

Posted

(sorry i been very busy lately)

"damn it since when have i been draged into saving the world, Hey Amie do you have any raw meat or fish silverbolt can eat." Delgardo said his head cut now bandaged up.

"Hero i surpose you haven't seen a Black gerudo stalion with white markings and mane running about have you?" he added as he finished his port.

Posted

"Um... let me check and see...." Amie went into the kitchen and checked. She came back out holding a dead trout. "Is this okay? It's all we have, except beef and some pork, but I don't think birds like red meat very much."

((Its okay i was just wondering where y'all went haha))

Posted

"well silverbolt isn't fussy he'll eat just about anything but the trout would do, watch your fingers"Replied Delgardo, silverbolt then flew over towards amie, and snatched the trout from amie before flying off somewhere to eat it.

Posted

"Well, young lad. Let me figure this out." the man says looking at the map on the table.

"There is a desert far beyond the Great Bay. You must go to the Woodfall, Snowhead, Great Bay, and Stone Tower Temples in their respective places." he man says pointing to each on the map.

"Okay, thank you." Link says.

"Now," Link says getting up, "Shall we go, Amie, Delgardo? Or shall I go alone?" Link says fixing his belt.

He then sees a shining copper item on the ground. (Here)

He picks it up.

"Whats this?" Link says out loud.

Posted

"Fine then i'm coming but first help me find my bloody horse, and thats a hookshot ya found for dins sake, how in hyrule did i get myself into this"Delgardo shouted,(he's not that sober after having 2 bottles of port),

Posted

"Hey. Don't talk me like that. You don't have to come if you don't wanna!" Link yells as he storms out the door and out to East Termina Field.

"I don't need anyones help." He says to himself.

Posted

"HEY wait up i,m going with ya even if ya like it or not, i love adventuring..plus i wanna know if there are gerduo in termina"replied a slightly drunken Delgardo as he follows link while triping over himself a little."Why is the ground spining?"he added as he stated to sing in a very out of tone voice.

(i delibertly used bad grammer just to show how drunk he is)

Posted

"For crying out loud, would you two quit arguing? Link, dammit, get back here! Delgardo... yeah, just don't do anything stupid. Seriously." she snagged a bucket of water to use on either of them to keep them from arguing again. "I will use this, don't think I won't!" she threatened. They left the gate, the guard giving Amie a look, which she often got a lot. People mistook her for being younger than she was. "I'm seventeen." she told him.

Posted

"Fine. Lets go then." Link says.

--

-The Southern Swamp-

"Yuck!" Link says as he walks into a muddy puddle. He sees grass with a murky swamp beyond, and a cave with blackness behind an Octo.

He sees a crow flying above him. He pulls out his slingshot and shoots a seed at it. The bird dissapears and a brown thing falls from the sky. Link puts his hands under the shadow as Delgardo and Amie watch.

"My Ocarina!" Link yells as it falls into his hands. Link then puts it to his mouth and plays Zelda's Lullaby.

"Perfect." Link says as he puts the Ocarina into his pocket.

".....Whats this?" Link says as he picks up a wood mask. He notices it has 3 leaves on top and has a gloomy design. He then puts it on.

"Hey guys, look at mee!" Link says as he dances around and Amie and Delgardo start laughing.

"Hummm...! MMMMM!" link says as he tries to pull the mask off. Amie and Delgardo stand there in shock.

"MMMMMM!!!!!!!!" Link yelps, as he can't talk.

He then falls to the ground.

"Link!" Amie yells.

His body starts transforming, and getting smaller. His body gets wider, and he loses his shirt. His hat gets much bigger and his face gains a circular snout.

His body then turns to normal colors, revealing a wooden body, with a skirt, and darker hair than before.

"What happened to meeee?!?!?!?" Link yells, in a rather childish voice.

Posted

"oh my goddessess he's got a skirt on'im" Delgardo laughs at link as he picks link up.

"And he's been turned into a deku scrub, amazing i heard of masks which turns the wearer into an other form but i didn't think it was true then again i seen wierder things."