Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Stormsworder's Signatures

54 posts in this topic

Posted

There's nothing wrong with a little bit of negative feedback. I've already noticed a little bit of improvement in your work and I can't wait to see the signatures you will make in the future.

Although that was a bit nicer of you, I must say that her improvement of which you speak surely did not come from:

Ew. I really don't like most of these. You don't seem to know too much about art. I could easily be wrong, but that's not what your signatures are portraying.
But rather, from the helpful advice you offered. Next time, please be a bit more careful with your words.

Posted

Wise Arcanelord :)

Posted

headbangersball.png

I kept getting far along then getting an idea of a different filter to use to make it better... so yeah, it was a pain to do this. Came out nice though I think.

Posted

Nice. The red bot is very well cut out. It looks a bit too sharp for my tastes, though. What I would do to this is make the background darker and more contrast (Brightness and Contrast, on my program), and make it redder. (Color Balance) And if you can, add some fireyness too it. I think that would look pretty sweet.

Posted

Did you actually pay for your copy of CS4?

Posted

I wanted to make the background darker, but I was a bit frustrated with having to constantly use history brush. Now color balance... I might need to look into that. And I didn't bother using any firey brushes on it.

Posted

accrecianwarrior.png

First project made at college, done while sitting in the dorm lobby. Followed a tut on dA making it.

Posted

Oooo... That is pretty sweet. Nice work.

Posted

Yep. I need to get more font that would fit better with making sigs though... I MIGHT be able to start taking requests... or suggestions. Or whatever.

I'm gonna get a notebook and just copy down different techs I learned in Photoshop.

Posted

mariosigcontest.png

Signature made for a sig contest on the -=ACE=- forums with a Mario theme. I decided to use the render of Mario from DDR Mario Mix to see how I could do things... I liked how I made the abstract render on the left side flow with him, but I couldn't figure out how to improve the background any more than what I had. Very frustrating. I was also trying to see if there was some way to only make the green lines brighter without having to use a tiny brush on every single one of them. Unfortunately, I couldn't find a way.

Posted

publicspeakingsignature.png

I feel like I had to take two steps back on this thing.

Here's the deal: I'm taking public speaking, and I have a how-to speech coming up. My teacher told me that I should teach the class how to make something in Photoshop. Well, in order to do that, I had to come from complicated to really simple, which is hard as I wanted to add so many more effects to this, but didn't have time to.

I'm going to have to make this sig over again in Public Speaking in front of the class as a presentation in 5-10 minutes. -_-

Posted

It's still good. :)

Posted

Eh, not really... I guess I just managed to get a good render to use for it.

Posted

shad.png

Made while suffering from the aftereffects of a flu shot... I still don't feel right, and this is just incomplete so far... I hit a road block on trying to figure out how to improve it.

Posted

zeroforryuu.png

My latest one... turned out quite well except for a few issues with me messing up the stupid canvas... hence why the box looks a little messed up in the upper right. And apparently the render was rather choppy and I didn't realize it.