Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Stormsworder's Signatures

54 posts in this topic

Posted

zeldaforladyzelda.png

Another breakout signature, this has to be the brightest I've ever made a sig... I'm not too happy with the background, and I had trouble making the render blend in with the sig...

Posted

claireredfield.png

First time in months I've made a signature... been feeling really bleh, with being sick and busy with college and stuff... (Hence why I haven't been on here much. College has been rough, and I've been playing Dragon Age: Origins)

Posted

Cool. I really like it. Though I'm not totally digging the double-girl down in the bottom-right.

Posted

Ugh. People actually like your tags? No offence Storm, but, these aren't what I would call good. Your best one is the below one, but, that's still only Low Novice - Novice.

shad.png

Now, you probably want some Constructive Critisicm. Ok, well, in most of these, you either have no flow, or more then 1 direction of flow. Just have 1 direction of flow to have good...well...flow. (Flow was overused just then.)

Your lighting is terrible. Please, make the lighting so it corresponds with the render. It has to be in the right place.

Almost all of these lack depth. Remember, you need to keep your render the focal. Make sure that your render is sharp, or your background is a tiny bit blurred. Just, make your renders stand out more.

The text you use is horrible. Now, text is the hardest part when making tags. Just don't put any text on, or use good text.

Posted

Ugh. People actually like your tags? No offence Storm, but, these aren't what I would call good. Your best one is the below one, but, that's still only Low Novice - Novice.

shad.png

Now, you probably want some Constructive Critisicm. Ok, well, in most of these, you either have no flow, or more then 1 direction of flow. Just have 1 direction of flow to have good...well...flow. (Flow was overused just then.)

Your lighting is terrible. Please, make the lighting so it corresponds with the render. It has to be in the right place.

Almost all of these lack depth. Remember, you need to keep your render the focal. Make sure that your render is sharp, or your background is a tiny bit blurred. Just, make your renders stand out more.

The text you use is horrible. Now, text is the hardest part when making tags. Just don't put any text on, or use good text.

*rolls her eyes* Yeah, yeah whatever. Say what you want, I don't care. I'm learning, and I'm improving. I work more on writing than I do on signatures. And in case you can't tell, I posted my earliest junk first followed by later stuff. I follow sig tutorials that my friends from -=ACE=- make, and they help me to learn and improve. i haven't touched CS4 since about October or so.

And if you are so great at it, then why don't you make a signature tutorial, hm? Why don't you show me some stuff? I'm sick, I'm irritable, and I can't get any new fonts onto my computer because Windows Explorer crashes every time I do so.

Posted

Here are 3 examples (Ignore the writing on them):

nevershoutneverd.png

ginyuforcebanner.png

mimizeldasig.png

2 things. One, these aren't my best, considering I deleted all my pictures like 2 weeks ago, and two, I never said I was so great at them. I was just telling you what to fix. It's called Constructive Critisicm.

And, I guess I can get around to making a tutorial, but, I won't be putting any images in it.

Posted

If you don't put images in it, it's not much of a help for the one following it to go on so they can tell if they didn't do something right by the way it looks.

You were getting a pretty superior tone by saying that my work is horrible and such. That's far from constructive criticism. That's just condescending. Horrible is stuff that a person just throws together without much effort. My very first stuff? Yeah, that's horrible. Later stuff of mine is decent, but I won't say it's the best.

Posted

No, I was telling you what to fix.

Ok, well, in most of these, you either have no flow, or more then 1 direction of flow. Just have 1 direction of flow to have good...well...flow. (Flow was overused just then.)

See. I was telling you to fix your flow, lighting, depth and text.

Posted

these aren't my best

You got that right.

Much prefer StormSworder's here.

But maybe I'm just biased because you're a total ass.