Fourth Piece Discussion: Articles and Theories.

1356 posts in this topic

Posted

THE TRUTH BEHIND THE FOURTH PIECE AND THE PROVINCES

Posted

You broke the rules! You broke the rules! :D

I can't talk though cuz I've done it too... :unsure:

Posted

Finally a reply! But it has nothing to do with the topic...:mellow:^_^

Read my article! Comment about it! Tell ther people about the article! *cough* Sorry 'bout that...

Posted

I'm not sure I agree with everything, but it is a great explanation!! :wacko:

I actually believe that there was really no war to separate the Faron and Ordan providence (they seem a bit small for a war.) but the only thing separating them is that inconvenient canyon.

I believe that after Ocarina of Time Link died, the Lost Woods and Kokiri Forest overgrew and spread across Hyrule (Which explains the Temple of Time in the middle of the woods. . .) and they had to move Northeast according to the gamecube map.

Than the four Dark Links came (as explained by Lanayru) and tried to take the Triforce.

Without the Courage, Wisdom, and Power pieces, the Din Farore and Nayru could do nothing to stop them, because their last link to Hyrule had been destroyed. They couldn't even bring a new Link to the world.

They then called upon the sister that they'd banished long ago, the one you called Ona. Ona broke and stole the Fused Shadow from the sorcerers (Dark Links.)

Once they had been defeated, they couldn't destroy the Fused Shadow, so they sent the four spirits to the new Hyrule. The spirits hid and protected the Fused Shadow.

Din, Farore and Nayru did not want to be disrespectful to their sister after she had left, so they created the fourth spring and spirit in her name.

That is what I think.

Keep in mind a lot of what I just wrote was insired by your theory. :embarrassed:

Posted

Thanks! :embarrassed: And I called her Ona because of Ordona. It could also be Dona. :lol: And because she created Oni link so... you get the point. ^_^

I was able to inspire the Merchant! :lol:

Posted

I'm not sure I agree with everything, but it is a great explanation!! :wacko:

I actually believe that there was really no war to separate the Faron and Ordan providence (they seem a bit small for a war.) but the only thing separating them is that inconvenient canyon.

I believe that after Ocarina of Time Link died, the Lost Woods and Kokiri Forest overgrew and spread across Hyrule (Which explains the Temple of Time in the middle of the woods. . .) and they had to move Northeast according to the gamecube map.

Than the four Dark Links came (as explained by Lanayru) and tried to take the Triforce.

Without the Courage, Wisdom, and Power pieces, the Din Farore and Nayru could do nothing to stop them, because their last link to Hyrule had been destroyed. They couldn't even bring a new Link to the world.

They then called upon the sister that they'd banished long ago, the one you called Ona. Ona broke and stole the Fused Shadow from the sorcerers (Dark Links.)

Once they had been defeated, they couldn't destroy the Fused Shadow, so they sent the four spirits to the new Hyrule. The spirits hid and protected the Fused Shadow.

Din, Farore and Nayru did not want to be disrespectful to their sister after she had left, so they created the fourth spring and spirit in her name.

That is what I think.

Keep in mind a lot of what I just wrote was insired by your theory. :embarrassed:

nice therorys both of u and btw gm im on you and lupins side with the 4th quadraforce piece

Posted

If you want you can put ~Believer in the Exile of the Goddess~ or something along those lines in your sig. :embarrassed:

Posted

I know this has been posted before but many people have had many ideas towards 4 pieces of the triforce... I wanna hear all of the ideas that float in your heads... maybe we can come up with good proof!

Posted

Well I dont think you'll ever be able to prove it, unless it is implented into the game, but you can definatly come up with some realistic, believable theories if you put your heads together.

Personally, I dont believe in it, but I do think it makes an interesting topic of discussion :) so I am curious to hear what people have to say

Posted

yea I am too... at first I thought they were crazy for thinking about it but with the ideas they have been saying has made it interesting...

Posted

Yeah, there isn't one. I'm not going to believe anything until Nintendo announces it or puts it in a game. Not if someone says that Nintendo said it, but if Nintendo actually says it. I am almost positive that there isn't one. 99.99999% sure. If it's true, then how come it grants your wishes after only three pieces are put together? HUH??

Posted

well duh

the fourth one IS made when the three combine

it UNITES the three

duh

srry

Posted

I'm sure you've heard everything i have to say on the matter, if not than well, you haven't been paying any attention.

The Fourth Piece could possibly grant even evil's wishes.

Posted

huh? ok and yeah it does grant ANY wish, doesnt it?

Posted

well duh

the fourth one IS made when the three combine

it UNITES the three

duh

srry

Uh...You just call that the Triforce. No special names, just the Triforce.

I'm sure you've heard everything i have to say on the matter, if not than well, you haven't been paying any attention.

The Fourth Piece could possibly grant even evil's wishes.

Remember, in A Link to the Past, Ganon touched the Triforce and created the Dark World. So the Triforce can grant Evil's wishes. It doesn't need a fourth piece. Also, why do you think we're trying to keep the Triforce away from Ganon? Because, if he gets it, it will grant his wish.