Fourth Piece Discussion: Articles and Theories.

1356 posts in this topic

Posted

interesting thoughts guys

Posted

Well if the timeline that gametrailers.com came up with is true, then the link in the nes games was Ocarina of Time link after he saved hyrule in Ocarina of Time. Which means that he would still have the triforce of courage, and they wouldn't even have to mention it in the game(which they didn't)

At the end of Wind Waker and the end of Minish cap, the triforce was one whole piece, not three sections. This doesn't mean the "fourth piece" came into play, it's probably just what happens when the three are brought together. The three piece look may be just a look. The real triforce may look like one whole, and not 3 pieces.

Posted

okie dokie

nice theory :D

wait is all of this true? :wacko:

Posted

But the middle hole needs to be filled. It can't appear complete all of a sudden. And that's where the Fourth Piece comes to play.

Posted

Maybe if a person with good intentions touches it, it turns whole, but if a person with evil intentions touches it, it turns into the three piece and after the wish is made it automatically breaks.

Posted

I think that the Fourth Piece balances the triforce so that it will never break.

It will never break even when someone like Ganondorf who isn't balanced in Wisdom Courage and Power touches it.

It is the Triforce of Balance!!!!!

The peonix was balancing on the upside down piece in OoT, not Carrying it!!!

It was erased from the shield along with its legend after OoT. The time period between OoT and the other games was long enough for the legend to get lost.

Vaati was able to touch the Triforce ( Or Light Force. ) in Minish Cap without it breaking because all the pieces were there!!

The Godesses must of removed the Fourth Piece to prevent this from happening again!!

The original Zelda from the story in A Link to The Past knew the Triforce's location because it was once in her mother (Minish Cap Zelda) !!!

IT ALL MAKES SENSE!!

All behold!!!!

The Triforce of Balance!!!! :D :D :D

Posted

IT ALL MAKES SINCE!!

All behold!!!!

*snif snif* That makes sense indeed...

Posted

I edited my post to be more detailed now that my thoughts are in order. :D

*Phew. . .* :embarrassed:

Posted

I think that the Fourth Piece balances the triforce so that it will never break.

It will never break even when someone like Ganondorf who isn't balanced in Wisdom Courage and Power touches it.

It is the Triforce of Balance!!!!!

The peonix was balancing on the upside down piece in OoT, not Carrying it!!!

It was erased from the shield along with its legend after OoT. The time period between OoT and the other games was long enough for the legend to get lost.

Vaati was able to touch the Triforce ( Or Light Force. ) in Minish Cap without it breaking because all the pieces were there!!

The Godesses must of removed the Fourth Piece to prevent this from happening again!!

The original Zelda from the story in A Link to The Past knew the Triforce's location because it was once in her mother (Minish Cap Zelda) !!!

IT ALL MAKES SENSE!!

All behold!!!!

That's a very good theory! ^_^

Triforce of Balance it is.

Posted

heh heh you guys are hilarious...and relentless...theories and theories about quadforces and quintforces and all and the whole time it's still called the triforce and still no info whatsoever has been released about a 4th piece. Hopefully Nintendo will one day clear this up so that everyone can stop arguing about 4th and 5th and 96th pieces to the triforce.

I added 96 for emphasis

Posted

and the whole time it's still called the triforce

Maybe this complex diagram I made can help you understand our point, my good friend Zeldafancs:

Dibujo.jpg

As you can see, there is no need to change the Sacred Power's name if the Fourth Piece is in place. It would still be the TRIFORCE because it is a TRIANGLE. And that, my good pal, means that our theory is perfectly believeable and no laughing matter at all.

Posted

Thank you for clearing that up for everyone Relean.

You diagram is awesome.

Posted

Thanks. ^_^:D

Posted

lol thanks, I had absolutely no idea what it looked like! I now have full belief in the 4th piece...not.

If the triforce has a 4th piece then explain to me why no human or hylian or enemy has gotten its power?

And if the triforce has a 4th piece then explain why it's full in 2 of the games and not in the others?

And if the triforce has a 4th piece then explain why the "goddess of balance or chaos or whatever" hasn't revealed herself yet, since she is a god and all you'd think she'd want everyone to know her power.

Posted

If you read my article right here, some of your questions would be answered in a rather satisfying way. But keep in mind half of the article at least is pure speculation. All that aside, I still believe in the Fourth Piece.