The Shattered Remains

13 posts in this topic

Posted

Set shortly after TP

All is Well in hyrule, Link kills Ganondorf and his minion Zant. The Twilight Mirror is shattered, and Link retires to Ordon, and Hyrule can once again take a rest from Ganondorf/Vaati or any other Villains.

But after several years, A new villain appears. Onex, he comes to hyrule and does what Ganondorf and Vaati has failed to do, he started corrupting the minds of the inhabitants of hyrule. He starts to control the souls of those lesser then him, He starts to control the souls of those lesser then him, which, for some reason, did not include most Gorons, who made a barrier keeping people out of death mountain, and the Zoras, who froze the lower parts of their river, and very few peasants that had strong will.

So link arms himself and heads to Arbiter's Grounds where Onex plans to rebuild the Twilight Mirror. but the clown man refuses to let link use the cannon, for his mind has been corrupted. But link cleverly tricks him, by pointing in a direction and shouting "LOOK! A DISTRACTION!" then he quickly used the cannon before the clown man looks back.

Link gets to the where the Twilight mirror used to be, and thats where he saw Onex, Who was a creature that could make a shadowy version of anyone he ever met. "Ha, you cannot win link, the people of hyrule know of your evil!" Onex said, link looked around and saw people from different towns, whos minds have been corrupted. Onex had manipulated them to think that Ganondorf has been trying to bring a new age of technology and peace to hyrule, but link has been stopping him for his own selfish reasons. they were angry at link, ready to kill him, and this plan was clever of Onex, because he knew that link would not kill any innocent people.

The Innocents quickly started attacking link, they stabbed him with knifes, burnt him with torches, so link ran, knowing that he had to come and defeat Onex another day. but that would now happen, they villagers caught him, they striped him of his weapons, attacking him repeatedly.

Link knew that he would fall that day, so he quickly shed his power of the triforce of courage, he split it into peices, and sent it into the souls of several individuals around hyrule. with their small shard of the triforce, they became immune to Onex's corruptive words, and they decided to do what link tryed to do, slay Onex.

the signup:

Name:

Hometown: (any town from tp)

Weapons:

Immunity Type: (links triforce or stronger will)

History:

mine

Name: Dagren (DAH-Gran)

Hometown: Kakariko Village

Weapons: a long samurai like sword. also, his lute if he has to.

Immunity Type: Strong Will

History: after living in Kakariko for 25 years, he decided to take his life outside of the village, so he traveled to castle town. he learned to play the lute, and he played for rupees in castle town. he liked doing what he did, he loved sharing his own hand written songs to the world around. but one day, a mugger and cant attack him for his money, but Dagren put up quite a fight, he punched the man several times, but then another goon came up and stole the money, then the other one ran away. Dagren realized to needed to learn to fight, so he took his money, that he still had, and he started taking lessons from a old swordsmaster, he smelted a sword based off of one that the swordsmaster showed him. So he continued to play his lute in town, but with his sword nearby, and he was never attacked again. several years later, after link had again defeated Ganondorf, he realized things happening. the people started acting friendlier, but also stranger, there was a circus type tent across from where he plays his lute, and today, the ringmaster, instead of shooing the stray dog, he patted the dog on the head, then gave him a piece of meat, thats when Dagren REALLY knew things were wrong.

Posted

Hm... Not sure about joining, but I might... a few questions.

1) Since this is after Ganondorf's defeat, what has become of the Triforce of Power? Probably what most people would believe would be that Onex has it, since he's the villain and all... but the Triforce of Power doesn't immediately go to the villain, but the one who desires power the most, be it for good or for evil. Of course, you may have already planned something involving that.

2) What role does Zelda have in all of this? Being she carried the Triforce of Wisdom, I'd think that she'd be highly resistant to Onex's control... but what is she trying to do? She'd have knowledge that her kingdom is in peril and would try to stop it in some way... so would she perhaps be the one trying to find those not under Onex's control?

3) Does this mean that Gorons and Zoras have little or no immunity to Onex's control? What of humans and Hylians? Do they naturally have a stronger resistance?

Sorry, these are just questions that popped in my mind. XD

Posted

Hm... Not sure about joining, but I might... a few questions.

1) Since this is after Ganondorf's defeat, what has become of the Triforce of Power? Probably what most people would believe would be that Onex has it, since he's the villain and all... but the Triforce of Power doesn't immediately go to the villain, but the one who desires power the most, be it for good or for evil. Of course, you may have already planned something involving that.

2) What role does Zelda have in all of this? Being she carried the Triforce of Wisdom, I'd think that she'd be highly resistant to Onex's control... but what is she trying to do? She'd have knowledge that her kingdom is in peril and would try to stop it in some way... so would she perhaps be the one trying to find those not under Onex's control?

3) Does this mean that Gorons and Zoras have little or no immunity to Onex's control? What of humans and Hylians? Do they naturally have a stronger resistance?

Sorry, these are just questions that popped in my mind. XD

1) actually, i didnt really plan anything for that..... i guess i should.....

2)i thought i mentioned that.... eh, it was a long post, i guess i forgot, i was going to say that she is in Hyrule Castle, and with her presence of the triforce of wisdom, her and the ones around her and immune. and it is hard to purify the ones that have already been corrupted.

3) yes, the gorons and zoras have pretty strong resistance, only very weak ones fall to his corruption, its also why they blocked the entrances, to keep corrupted people out. The humans have very little to no resistance, but the hylians have much stronger resistance.

Posted

Well, you kinda worded it wrong in your summary then, because it made it sound as if the Gorons and Zoras had little resistance to Onex's control. (I still want to put Onox, not Onex there...)

Posted

Onex is a pokemon!

Posted

Um...Unless it's in Heart or Soul version, Onex is not a pokemon, Lego.

I agree with Stormsworder. Your story is kinda hard to follow.

Posted

damit, i worded it wrong, it was supposed to be.

He starts to control the souls of those lesser then him, which, for some reason, did not include most Gorons, who made a barrier keeping people out of death mountain, and the Zoras, who froze the lower parts of their river, and very few peasants that had strong will.

or something like that....

i'll edit my first post and put that there.

Posted

Hey can i join?Because im kinda followin the story.

Posted

Set shortly after TP

All is Well in hyrule, Link kills Ganondorf and his minion Zant. The Twilight Mirror is shattered, and Link retires to Ordon, and Hyrule can once again take a rest from Ganondorf/Vaati or any other Villains.

But after several years, A new villain appears. Onex, he comes to hyrule and does what Ganondorf and Vaati has failed to do, he started corrupting the minds of the inhabitants of hyrule. He starts to control the souls of those lesser then him, He starts to control the souls of those lesser then him, which, for some reason, did not include most Gorons, who made a barrier keeping people out of death mountain, and the Zoras, who froze the lower parts of their river, and very few peasants that had strong will.

So link arms himself and heads to Arbiter's Grounds where Onex plans to rebuild the Twilight Mirror. but the clown man refuses to let link use the cannon, for his mind has been corrupted. But link cleverly tricks him, by pointing in a direction and shouting "LOOK! A DISTRACTION!" then he quickly used the cannon before the clown man looks back.

Link gets to the where the Twilight mirror used to be, and thats where he saw Onex, Who was a creature that could make a shadowy version of anyone he ever met. "Ha, you cannot win link, the people of hyrule know of your evil!" Onex said, link looked around and saw people from different towns, whos minds have been corrupted. Onex had manipulated them to think that Ganondorf has been trying to bring a new age of technology and peace to hyrule, but link has been stopping him for his own selfish reasons. they were angry at link, ready to kill him, and this plan was clever of Onex, because he knew that link would not kill any innocent people.

The Innocents quickly started attacking link, they stabbed him with knifes, burnt him with torches, so link ran, knowing that he had to come and defeat Onex another day. but that would now happen, they villagers caught him, they striped him of his weapons, attacking him repeatedly.

Link knew that he would fall that day, so he quickly shed his power of the triforce of courage, he split it into peices, and sent it into the souls of several individuals around hyrule. with their small shard of the triforce, they became immune to Onex's corruptive words, and they decided to do what link tryed to do, slay Onex.

the signup:

Name:

Hometown: (any town from tp)

Weapons:

Immunity Type: (links triforce or stronger will)

History:

mine

Name: Dagren (DAH-Gran)

Weapons: a long samurai like sword. also, his lute if he has to.

Immunity Type: Strong Will

History: after living in Kakariko for 25 years, he decided to take his life outside of the village, so he traveled to castle town. he learned to play the lute, and he played for rupees in castle town. he liked doing what he did, he loved sharing his own hand written songs to the world around. but one day, a mugger and cant attack him for his money, but Dagren put up quite a fight, he punched the man several times, but then another goon came up and stole the money, then the other one ran away. Dagren realized to needed to learn to fight, so he took his money, that he still had, and he started taking lessons from a old swordsmaster, he smelted a sword based off of one that the swordsmaster showed him. So he continued to play his lute in town, but with his sword nearby, and he was never attacked again. several years later, after link had again defeated Ganondorf, he realized things happening. the people started acting friendlier, but also stranger, there was a circus type tent across from where he plays his lute, and today, the ringmaster, instead of shooing the stray dog, he patted the dog on the head, then gave him a piece of meat, thats when Dagren REALLY knew things were wrong.

where do i sign up?

Posted

Name: Caliner Grunder (Ca-Liner Groon-dar)

Hometown: house near the bridge of eldin (has secret passage to zora's domain)

Weapons: Zora spear and iron cup

Immunity Type: links triforce

History: Built his house after it was destroyed by the twilight monsters. Him his mother were raised by the zora witch gives him amazing swimming power. one day he noticed something weird about his neighbor when he went to buy groceries at castle town, that’s when things got weird.

Lol I think I spelt something wrong please let me join I get the story

Posted

this sounds awesome let me join please

Name: Delgardo Dragmire

Hometown: the ruins outside arbiters grounds basicly whats left of the bublin camp

Weapons: two close combat fighting blades that are as long as the master sword

Immunity Type: strong will

History: his sheikah mother was killed infornt of him when he was five the same time he got the scar over his eye, ganondorf raised him to fight along side him, when ganondorf was executed in TP , delgardo was captured as inprisoned in a timeless realm untill he later broke out at the end of TP, he believe that ganondorfs deeds where justived for what the hyrulians done to the gerudo, he wants revenage for his father but isn't sure how he's going to get it and has givin up on it.

Posted

(Seems interesting, I'll join, if that's alright...)

Name: Damien Birnhart

Weapons: A family-entrusted bow, a dagger hidden under his cloak as well as a number of pocketable deku nuts to stun his opponents.

Immunity Type: Stronger will

History: A boy who, though he’s truly half-hylian, no one really knows of the other half of his origin; which were of the protectors of the royal family, the Sheikah. He kept half of his life hidden in the shadows, training both his body and mind, to be able to resist Onex’s will. Quite often headstrong, serious and courageous in battle, he’s often shy, silent, and rather timid besides. One of the few people who has Sheikan blood flowing through his veins, he only shows this other side when he sees that it’s the right time. His senses to pick up the Triforce isn’t too strong yet, but he’s still able to feel it’s presence if he’s close enough to any of the pieces.

Posted

Sounds interesting, can I join?

Name: Kirani Fae

Hometown: Unknown, was born outside of towns in the wild

Weapons: Uses close combat, hand-to-hand skills, can also use a sling shot and spears

Immunity Type: Link's Triforce

History: A hylian girl, born alone in the world without a past and thought to have no real future. Though she was not born in a normal civilization, she watch travelers pass by, listening to their words and learning their language bit by bit. She longs to live with other people like her but living around beasts and other dangerous things has made her rough and vicious. It lead to rumors about there being a hylian looking beast out there, so everyone feared her.