Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Zombie Invasion Part 1

17 posts in this topic

Posted

Well the title explains it's self. We are in a group. Of ten people. We were all just hanging out when we were informed that there has been a zombie out brake. Well that's were this rpg starts.

Create your character:

Name:

Primary Weapon: exp: shotgun, hunting rifle, Uzi, magnum, handgun, etc.

Secondary Weapon: baseball bat, katana, throwing stars, chain saw.

Background: ocupation, family, hobbys, problEms, u know whatever.

Mine is:

Name: David Wagner

Primary Weapon: AK 47

Secondary Weapon: Katana

Background: David is a artist. Enjoys hanging out, reading manga, and watching movies.

Roster, there are gona be ten people in the first rpg. Post your stats to be added.

1: Neko

2:Kyle Spencer

3:Jason Mari

4:John Macmaolain

5:

6:

7:

8:

9:

10:

Posted

Ok why not. Just so you know it's "outbreak" not "out brake"

Name: Kyle Spencer

Primary Weapon: Shotgun

Secondary Weapon: Hunting Knife

Background: Kyle was a first year medical intern at "Black Creek Memorial Hospital". He keeps his past hidden from others because he was heavily beaten by his stepfather and as a kid was raped by his aunt. What started as a normal day at work turned terrifying as the bodies of assault victims came back to life and themselves started killing people. Kyle left the hospital and grabbed a shotgun from a dead cop, and a hunting knife that was stabbed in another persons head. He then went searching for other survivors.

Posted

Ok I'll ad u. But wow ur brackground makes mine look like $h/t. I can't add u now cuz I'm on my phone

Posted

Yep, from what i hear, Savanti is the zombie guy around here....

i might join.... maybe.....

Posted

Yep, from what i hear, Savanti is the zombie guy around here....

i might join.... maybe.....

The problem with most RP characters is that they're one dimensional, they (in my opinion) need to be like real people, flawed and far from perfect.

The best fictional heroes are all products of personal tragedy.

Posted

I'm bored so I'm just gonna write.

Kyle's hands were shaking, the shotgun in them slipping against the thick hot blood covering his palms. He looked around and found a tattered T-shirt, which served it's purpose as a makeshift rag. All around him, the dull moaning of the undead reverberated through the now silent city, where just mere hours ago the symphony of street vendors and car horns had been.

Earlier that day...

"I'm sorry Kyle, it's just not working out." The message from Brittany had been played over a dozen times before he had had enough and erased it. It had seemed that all his relationships had ended the same way, in break-up. Kyle looked at his watch and sighed. "Great I have rounds in an hour!" Kyle pulled off his tattered "Guns and Roses" shirt and tossed it in the hamper. Long healed scars littered his back and shoulders, the handy work of an abusive drunk father of which Kyle vowed to never become.

As he ran his head under the warm water, he clicked on the waterproof shower radio. "What started out as a simple dispute has turned into a riot." Gus Harpen traffic reporter of ZBLT "The Bolt" radio said. "So if you have to head into downtown, avoid Jackson Street all the way to Madison Avenue." Kyle sighed. "Great, and I know exactly where they're gonna go!"

Kyle pulled his bike up to "Black Creek Memorial" as he latched it to the metal rack another Intern, Blake walked up. "It's crazy in there man!" Blake said taking a long drag on his cigarette. "Smoking again Blake, you're a Doctor for Christ sake!" "Hey I'm aloud today, one of the guys from the Jackson Street riots bit me, he's out of control probably PCP!" Blake tossed his butt away and followed Kyle inside. "I gotta sign in, see you upstairs?" Kyle asked. "Yeah sure."

Kyle spent the next few hours taking care of assault victims, all manner of cuts, breaks, beatings and the most that appeared to be bite marks. "Don't you dare die on me!" Blake shouted from down the hall. Hearing the shout Kyle ran over. "What happened?" Kyle asked. "I don't know, one second he's talking and joking them...gonzo!" Kyle looked at the mans arm. "Another bite!" he said lifting up his shirt sleeve. "It almost looks infected!" "I treated that bite first thing!" Blake said. "Blake you got bit, check your arm." Blake pulled off the gauze bandage and stopped.

The skin around the bite was grey, little black veins radiating outward. "What the HELL!" Blake shouted. "He's moving!" Blake said motioning to the guy on the gerney next to them, covered by a white sheet, blotted with blood. "what?" Kyle asked. "That guy just moved!" he whispered. "That guy died 15 minutes ago." Kyle said. "No man he moved!" Blake walked over and lifted the sheet. "Jesus Christ!" Blake shouted as the guy shoot up, his skin was now slate grey, black veins littering it. He jumped up and latched onto Blake's back. then sizing him up, reared his head back and took a bite. "Hey!" Kyle shouted smashing his head with a bedpan. Blood began to pour off Blakes neck as his veins quickly emptied. "Run!" Blake said weakly as his skin lost all color and turned...grey.

As Kyle ran past other covered corpses began to stir. Without thinking Kyle ran out into the street and stopped. The outdoors were chaos, people were running everywhere in mass panic. Kyle saw a cop lying on the ground, the top of his head missing. "Oh Fu$K!" he said walking past. Kyle was about to leave when something on the police cruisers dash caught his eye, a 12 gauge shotgun locked in the gun rack. Kyle kicked at it releasing the loaded weapon, a quick search revealed a box of ammo as well. "You don't need this anymore." Kyle said grabbing the cops radio and 9mm glock.

Kyle sat up from his hiding place, his hands were now clean both figuratively and metaphoricly. He switched the radio on scanning the channels for survivors.

Posted

Name:Jason Mari

Primary Weapon: Handgun

Secondary Weapon: baseball bat

Background: He was a good kid at young age, but when he became 12, he started acting up, doing drugs and drinking. he hang out with a gang called the White Players. eventually he started skipping school and then he never showed up. he went to a Juvenile prison. he kept getting out and going back in, then on his fourteenth birthday, he was released on parole. he went to a special hiding spot and grabbed his baseball bat and handgun and went right back to committing crimes. but when he got to a store that he usually stole from, the storekeeper had grayish skin and attacked him. this also had happened to many other people, forcing Jason to hide.

Posted

Name: John MacMaolain

Primary Weapon: Ruger SR-556 Semi-Automatic Carbine Rifle

Secondary Weapon: 8" knife

Background: John was born into poverty in Glasgow, Scotland, where he and his father only owned a rifle, a knife and 1 bedroom flat in the deepest slums of the city. Forced to walk out to the countryside and poach, John had a tough childhood and only just managed to live. Eventually, they decided enough was enough, and abandoned their house, and snuck onto a ship to Ireland to see Johns grandad.

About 8 hours into the journey, it finally dawned on them that they were going not to Ireland, but to America. Shortly after the revelation, Johns father gave him the bag with the rifle in and jumped of the side of the boat and swam under it. Seconds later, blood, cloth, and a body was thrown out the area where the propellor was.

Depressed, homeless and penniless, John lived among the garbage cans of Wal-mart. But the Zombie invasion changed everything.

Posted

Kyle looked around the dank basement he had taken refuge in. The old couple who lived in the house were dead, shot through the head in a classic double suicide. "Better to die by your own hand then by theirs I guess." He had said seeing them.

The power off, kyle warmed his hands by a camping stove and feasted on a can of Bush's baked beans, never a fan of canned beans Kyle didn't have the luxury of being a picky eater but as he shoveled the Maple and Bacon beans into his mouth he chucked as they were actually good. Kyle's hands began to shake as the realization donned on him, that in all likely hood he could die at any minute.

As he poured a cup of Instant Coffee to settle his nerves a crash in the apartment above drew his attention, followed by the savage, mindless droaning moan. "I thought I had more time!" he said sighing. Kyle grabbed a duffelbag and began to shove supplies (Camping Stove, beans, Ramen noodles, water tablets) into it as well as a few flashlights and batteries.

Sneaking upstairs Kyle spotted the thing, his heart sunk as he saw that it was a young girl eight or nine years old wearing a pleated skirt and teddybear backpack, the side of her face bitten away exposing the bone underneath. "Sorry sweetie!" Kyle said as he blasted her. The young headless zombie collapsed to the floor, the name Aubey written in glitter on her backpack.

Posted

Pwng!?! Not really we still need four more peeps but go tell everyone so we can get along woth it.

Posted

(-_- i don't like your avatar, it makes me feel sad for the guy and think that'll happen to mine all at the same time D:)

Jason was hiding in the back of the store, trying to keep away from those who have been infected. He had the door to the back locked with a big metal bar, he had also put one on the door that lead outside. He looked through the small plastic window that viewed the general area of the store, then one of the zombie immediately looked at the small window to see Jason looking through it, it ran to the door as Jason ran to hide behind some boxes.

dammit, dammit, dammit, dammit, dammit! Jason thought, as the Zombie pounded on the door. after a couple more minutes the pounding stopped, and Jason came out. He then got a bottle of water and a 100 grand bar, then had a snack.

Posted

Jason sat on an unopened crate of "Sleepless in Seattle" DVD's savoring the chocolate, caramel and crisp rice goodness of his candy bar. He sipped his water and looked around at the huge stock shelves (I used to work at walmart) of everything he ever wanted but could never afford.

Kyle crawled on his belly up the hill on the opposite side of the Mammoth chain store. "Looks pretty clear...wait oh crap!" he said as a large group congregated at the back entrance. He looked around for anything that could help clear the zombies away from the door, that's when the motorised cart dolly caught his eye. Using all the stealth of a Black ops sniper Kyle sprinted over to the red cart and hopped in. (I'm breaking post for a moment, I was "Dismissed" from Walmart for what I'm about to describe, don't try this at home.)

Kyle pressed down on the accelerator and was dismayed that the cart only moved at a speed of five miles an hour. "There's no way this'll clear them away!" he said dismayed. As he looked over an idea formed in iis brain. Using his trusty swiss army knife Kyle tripped the volt converter and dumped the entire battery charge into the motor instantly accelerating the card to 40 miles per hour. Kyle jumped out as the cart slammed into the undead, sending them flying in all directions.

Kyle ran over and began to pick the lock, a byproduct of a miss spent youth he thought he put behind him. As the lock clicked he turned the handle and felt a dull thud. "Oh crap!" he shouted

"Oh Crap!" Jason said as the outer door opened. Jason jumped up and ran over, he looked out the small window expecting to see grey skinned, black veiny faces looking back at him but instead he saw a normal guy trying to get in.

"Kid, hey kid let me in!" Kyle whispered. "Who are you?" Jason asked. "I'm Kyle, I'm normal and not bitten!" "Prove it!" Jason said. "Come on kid, I don't have time for this their coming back....KID!"

Posted

Jason thought hard for several seconds, but then he caught sight of the zombies and ran away.

"KID! NO! COME BACK!" Kyle shouted, then he realized it was all over, he turned around and closed his eyes.

Just Then, Kyle felt the door behind him burst open, a hand grab his arm, and the sound of something hard hitting a zombie.

Kyle opened his eye "Huh?!" he said, looking at the inside of a walmart store, then he heard thumping and turned around to see the Kid blocking the door and putting a metal bar in front of it.

When that was done, Kyle immediately said "THANK YOU! i thought you left me for dead!" and shook Jason's hand, but Jason just said "uh... your welcome..." then he walked around the back of the store, looking for something to entertain him.

Posted

"Kid wait!" Kyle said. Kyle watched as the young man, Jason grabbed a DVD off the shelf. "I don't know how to break this to you Jason, but we can't stay here forever." Jason smirked. "Look at this place, it's a temple dedicated to America's need of possessions, not to mention enough food to last one hundred lifetimes!" Kyle smirked. "Yeah but it won't last. More and more of those things are coming up the hill soon we will be over run, I mean haven't you ever seen "Dawn of the Dead"? "What?" Jason asked. "Ummm here." Kyle said grabbing the DVD off the rack. "Watch it!"

Posted

(i haven't seen dawn of the dead, so i read the Wiki)

"egh...." said Jason, after a hour and 40 minutes of watching a zombie movie "wow.... we could have watched something more cheerful while a zombie invasion is going on.... but i jut hope we can find more survivors, i mean, there were like 4 survivors plus a dog at the end...." Jason kept going on, and on.... and on....

"Okay Kid, so do you get the point? eventually they will get into this place, but there's no gun shop nearby this time" said Kyle "Well... yeah... but i got a hand gun, a bag full of ammo, and this metal baseball bat" said Jason "Yeah, but that wont be enough to hold of hundreds of zombies!" said Kyle "Lets find what we can use and get out of here"

Jason nodded "How about a leaf blower?" he asked, Kyle looked at him, confused "well.... they don't think much, so when they jump at-" "Stop" Kyle interrupted "just stop, a leaf blower won't stop a horde of zombies, here, how about this, a pound of hamburger + a RC Monster Truck" Kyle said "Well.... i guess that would work... but wouldn't that only draw them away? how about some fire, i hear zombies are extremely flammable" said Jason "Fine, if you find any fire, tell me" said Kyle

A hour later

Jason comes back with his pocket full of lighters and the other full of hairspray "Well, you and me both said Fire" Jason said, smiling, Kyles eyes lowered.