Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Your Real Name

73 posts in this topic

Posted

Joseph.

Yeah.

Posted

Joshua, but that wasn't totally obvious already. Joshua David is my full American name, which isn't completely Biblical. Like my brother and sister, my dad gave me a Japanese name as well, but I don't like anyone using it. I don't even let him call me it. I also don't like writing it because that kanji for it is ugly. People on Facebook know what it is, though.

Posted

My last name is very cool. Oh what the heck, here I go.

My last name is....

McNutt

Posted

Brian Michael DiPierro. I don't mind saying it, so people can find me on Facebook / myspace. XD

Also, does anyone have a middle name?

Do you have family in Ohio? I know some DiPierro's...

Everyone knows my name, anyway. It's Kaitlin. Though I hate being called Katie. I prefer the nickname "Kat" or as some people call me now, "Kitty".

Kaitlin Grace. Grace after my great-aunt.

Posted

my name is LUKE.

awEsome, i know.....

Last name is Dalton.

Also awEsome.

Scottish...... :laughy:

Posted

My last name is very cool. Oh what the heck, here I go.

My last name is....

McNutt

That has to be the SINGLE MOST COOLEST NAME EVER!!!!!!

XD

Hm. What does "Adam" mean? Hm...

Posted

Do you have family in Ohio? I know some DiPierro's...

Everyone knows my name, anyway. It's Kaitlin. Though I hate being called Katie. I prefer the nickname "Kat" or as some people call me now, "Kitty".

Kaitlin Grace. Grace after my great-aunt.

Mainly a bunch of cousins, not directly in, but they are most likely related to my grandfather, or any of his 8 brothers.

Also, it's considered the DiPierro curse, that a majority of the males have only male kids. Out of my whole family, I only have 3 female cousins, out of about... 11 on the DiPierro side. Also, I have 3 brothers and one sister, if that doesn't count for anything.

Posted

Oh, we're defining now? I see.

Zachary - Derived from the Hebrew "Zacharia", it means "Yahweh remembers" or "in rememberance of the Lord", depending on translation.

Tyler - The one who tiles roofs. :/

Langer - Of German origin, it actually means "The tall one". It fits, seeing as I'm 5 feet and 11 1/2 inches tall and still growing quickly.

Posted

I think you, me, Lionheart, and Aethix are the all same height. :|

Posted

Oh, we're defining now? I see.

Zachary - Derived from the Hebrew "Zacharia", it means "Yahweh remembers" or "in rememberance of the Lord", depending on translation.

Tyler - The one who tiles roofs. :/

Langer - Of German origin, it actually means "The tall one". It fits, seeing as I'm 5 feet and 11 1/2 inches tall and still growing quickly.

How about "Adam"? Know what that means?

Posted

Connor - From the Gaelic name Conchobhar which means "lover of hounds"(or any canine, for that matter). It has been in use in Ireland for centuries and was the name of several Irish kings.

My full name is Connor Bryce Leyden.

Posted

Ok...my name is, Bianca.

Bianca means white or fair. It's originally from the Italian word "bianco", which means "white" or "the white one." (I'm not sure why my parents called me Bianca, coz' I'm not exactly white.) and its origin is Italian.

Posted

I have no middle name.

I feel special. Kinda.

Won't show my last name, but it's either dutch or irish.

Posted

Connor - From the Gaelic name Conchobhar which means "lover of hounds"(or any canine, for that matter). It has been in use in Ireland for centuries and was the name of several Irish kings.

My full name is Connor Bryce Leyden.

I know Leyden's, too.

You guys aren't telling me something. >:C

Kaitlin means "pure" or "pure beauty". I'm the ugliest thing to scar the earth, but whatever.

OLOL I WONDER WHAT 'GRACE' MEANS.

And you don't get to have my last name. It's Scottish, though.

Posted

My last name is a variant of the surname Lydon, reduced Anglicized form of Gaelic Ó Loideáin‘descendant of Loideán’, a personal name of uncertainorigin. This surname is found chiefly in western Ireland.

Yeah, my ancestors were Irish. A lot, on both sides.