Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

The Legen of Zelda: The sagas legend

16 posts in this topic

Posted

This story is about anyone who wants to join in and&nbsp; a 13 year old who fought for hyrule and all of his friends helped.And this is just part 1....(also he is a decendant of a SAGE!!!)<BR><BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; <FONT size=7>THE LEGEND OF ZELDA<BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;The sagas legend<BR>&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; PART&nbsp;&nbsp; 1!<BR><BR><FONT size=3>My Charc is<BR><BR>Name:Zinara<BR><BR>Ancient name:Volind<BR><BR>ancestor: The light Sage<BR><BR>Gender:male<BR><BR>Age:13<BR><BR>Info:The decendant of the light sage Raryu.His grandfather was Faruyin. Is teached the way of the sword in his dreams by Vatii and Link.His race is a hyrulian and is part of the Royal bloodline.Is a very cheerful person but gets mad real easy.Also doesn't know that his grandfather link was the hero of time.<BR><BR><BR>So i hope for this to be a great RPG story!!!<BR><BR><BR>&nbsp;&nbsp; And so the story starts all the way at goron mountian after a delievery was made.....<BR></FONT></FONT><BR>a ramp from somewhere and falls in a Well."AHHHH," Zinara said,"HELP ME"!!!!!!!!!!!<BR><BR>"ok i hope you do good to make whatever your making,"Zinara said. "Thank you for the deleivery GORO and have a safe trip GORO," said the Goron warrior."ok i'll try not to trip,"said Zinara. After a few seconds he trips over a rock."WAHHH"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!then rolls all the way to kakiroki village and then hits a ramp from somewhere and falls in a Well."AHHHH," Zinara said,"HELP ME"!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted

sory this is my bros file but its actually for everyone and sorry that i acciedntly posted it wrong for some reason but the next time i wont mess up

Posted

Why did it put all of that stuff that isnt needed well anyways lets continue with the story.......

"Owwww that hurt a lot,"Zinara said."wait hold up where am i?I hope im not lost.OH Wait i remember i fell into a well then i ended up at the back somehow!?"Zinara said.oh well i guess ill just get out of here then,"Zinara said."help....me.......someone....please....help.....me,"a voice said."WHO's THERE?"Zinara said.Then he went all the way to the left of the well to find where the voice was coming from and whos voice it was.

NOW ENTER LINKAS!!!!!Or Someoneelese thats willing to do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted

OH yeah i forgot to say that&nbsp; ANYONE CAN MAKE A CHARCTHER OR HOWEVER YOU SPELL IT BUT YOU CAN MAKE ONE AND MAKE A EPIC JOURNEY WITH US TO STOP EVIL!AND WHATEVER YOU DO IN THE STORY USALLY CHANGES THE COURSE! so whtever you do decides the fate of you and some friends!Also your part of the hyrulian bloodline to ok.

Also were starting over but my charc is still the same but we won't start until at least 1 or 2 people join or even more!So come on and do the Epic story RPG quest with me and i promise that i will not make you mad or disapont you.But i would like it if some people did join. also dont pay attention to the top exept the introduction ok.

Thank you,

SageoLink

Also here are the avalible playible races!

Hyrulian

Goron

Zora

Deku

Gerudo

Twighlight

Also the aim of this story is that we have to stop Majoras Mask, Zant, Shadow Link (and his army), Ganondorf, and Bellum from taking over Hyrule and were the only ones who can stop it. So this whole story will probaly take 6 parts do complete it but you dont have to join them all if you dont want to.I will hope that you wont be dissapointed in me when we do this. But i cant wait for the ones that join to make their charcters so we can fight side by side.this is all i have to say until the game starts.

Posted

...Wow... you need some major improvements to just about everything... Wow.

Posted

All i ever wanted to do when i joined was make a story but no one would join or help me make one they told me to do it on my own.

All i want to do is have someone show me how to do it then i would feel like i have a meaning to this story after all.ALL I WANT IS HELP!!!!!!

Posted

First of all, slow down. Breath. Type in complete, coherent sentences.

Posted

Ok i will thanks i was having such a panick attack that i guess that i just messed the story up.

Posted

well, i may be pretty new, but here's some tips:

Please don't talk with all of your letters size 3 or higher

Don't double post, its kinda like a rule

try typing complete sentences and make it easier for other people to understand what your trying to say

Posted

Oh well then thank you for the advice and i got a question. can one of you join. its fine if you dont but please i need someone to join so i can finally release my thoughts into the game. Also for some reason it double did the senteces or did something weird to them.Well anyways thanks for the advice and i hope you have a good time.

Posted

Nope... I run the one active one here pretty much, so I'm completely occupied with that.

Posted

Oh well thats ok well anyone else want to join?

Posted

If you're excited to let your thoughts out, why not just make a fan fiction? Then you'll be able to do whatever you like in your story without any limitations.

Posted

Whats a Fan Fiction?Also this is Sageolink using his brothers file.

Posted

A fan fiction is a fan story. We have a fan fiction section here on hyrule.net. You can look through it and see what I mean. People create their own stories, sometimes with there own original characters, but in a world somebody else created. In this case, the world of Zelda would be your template.

Just be sure not to write any Mary Sues. A definition if you don't know what that means (copied from Wikipedia):

"Mary Sue," sometimes shortened simply to "Sue," is a pejorative term used to describe a fictional character who plays a major role in the plot and is particularly characterized by overly idealized and hackneyed mannerisms, lacking noteworthy flaws, or having too many, and primarily functioning as wish-fulfillment fantasies for their authors or readers. Perhaps the single underlying feature of all characters described as "Mary Sues" is that they are too ostentatious for the audience's taste, or that the author seems to favor the character too highly. The author may seem to push how exceptional and wonderful the "Mary Sue" character is on his or her audience, sometimes leading the audience to dislike or even resent the character fairly quickly; such a character could be described as an "author's pet". "Mary Sues" can be either male or female, but male characters are often dubbed "Marty Stu", "Gary Stu", or similar names.[14] While the label "Mary Sue" itself originates from a parody of this type of character, most characters labeled "Mary Sues" by readers are not intended by authors as such.