The Legend of Zelda: The Sagas Legend part 1

83 posts in this topic

Posted

yea man i was gonna ge4t brought to the castle to get exacutioned.and me and sago link share a computer he accediently posted on me lol

although the monsters bieng ther might help me escape as a destraction.i dont want to die exacuotioned :( lol

Posted

yea man i was gonna ge4t brought to the castle to get exacutioned.and me and sago link share a computer he accediently posted on me lol

although the monsters bieng ther might help me escape as a destraction.i dont want to die exacuotioned :( lol

i thought you were banished?

Posted

He was banished and he is suposed to get exucated because the king said it but he forgot to add that in his sentece.Also I used Linkas file acciediently and I will ask him to edit it and make it his part and I'll redo mine ok.

Posted

He was banished and he is suposed to get exucated because the king said it but he forgot to add that in his sentece.Also I used Linkas file acciediently and I will ask him to edit it and make it his story and I'll redo mine ok.

ok but why is he being executed in hyrule castle instead of in zorras domain?

i would think the zorras would take care of their own internal affairs.

Posted

because the zoras dont have a hanging place there.but obvously hryule castle has one.and sorry forgot to add that in my intro.

Posted

because the zoras dont have a hanging place there.but obvously hryule castle has one.and sorry forgot to add that in my intro.

these are the type of things you have to think about guys, description,cause and effect and believability.

[the "hanging place" is called the gallows.] plus back then i think beheading was the most common type of execution.

Posted

ok Linkas can you edit my post?

Posted

There.It added those <br> things though

Posted

((Also thanks Fox Boy for telling us that.I kinda didn't know what you were talking about until you said hanging.And beheading sounds soooo painful!Well Linkas edit that and then lets continue with the story.))

Posted

oooookkkkkkkk.Gallows or chop chop?

Posted

((Also I'm sorry we kinda messed up on the executian thing but lets just continue with the story and I'll see if Linkas can edit it later.But for lets continue with the story.))

Posted

((Also thanks Fox Boy for telling us that.I kinda didn't know what you were talking about until you said hanging.And beheading sounds soooo painful!Well Linkas edit that and then lets continue with the story.))

[np=)]

Posted

"Hurry up, you two are so slow!" Ninya said to her parents. She was itching to go to the knight-choosing ceremony at Hyrule Castle, and they were worried about breakfast?!?!? "I'm leaving without you..."

"Go ahead, we'll catch up in a minute or two. Don't forget your money!" Ninya snatched a bag of rupees off the table and left. She hopped on her horse, Rona, and took off for the castle. She couldn't wait to get there-they hadn't gone to Hyrule Castle Town since last summer. She was at the castle gates within the hour, dismounted, and then, ten minutes later, she was standing on tiptoes trying to see the new knights. She waved and cheered along with the crowd.

Posted

Name: Jirrue Makatshi

Background: Most things about him are unknown as he seemed to been in hiding all his life. He has a dark past which he perfers not to talk about.

Appearance: 6"6 and 222 Pounds (Mostly muscle) and fire red eyes with an orange background in them and a large red scar down his left eye, Black toe-less shoes with medium grey pants and three rings on his thighs (Two on right one on left) and a white plain shirt under a long (Long sleeved too) black coat (Skinny to fit his size. Not too skinny though), A dark gey vest over them both with a strap going over his left shoulder and two straps in the middle, A large white Gourd on his back attached to the vest with the straps which is cracked a little bit and holds Magma that he uses to fight and defend with. And lastly he has short a little spiked dirty blonde hair.

History: A very secretive Hylian though who does do what he can to help (He is nice depsite his spooky appearance) but mostly keeps to himself. It's rumored that he's the Host to a very deadly fire Dragon called JanGoro. A six tailed Demon who caused major destruction in the past (Years ago). It's unknown for now if it's true (I plan to make it true but let me know if it's not okay. I'll edit this out and he's not invicinble either. He uses up stamina quite quickly).

Other: Unknown.

((Hope this is okay. He's the only OC I actually ever use.))

Posted

Nice guys