The Legend of Zelda: The Sagas Legend part 1

83 posts in this topic

Posted

((To me or them?))

Posted

((Nice i like it and i'll reply tommorow))

Posted

((Thanks. I was hoping he would work out.))

Posted

((Any day now.))

Posted

((sorry I've been sick to my stomach but anyways))

Linara was off work today so he decided to take a short stroll through the town of Hyrule."FINALLY I'm off of work,"Linara yelled."I got 80 ruppes and I'm ready to spend them all!"Linara shouted.So then he went towards the Item shop."Hello I'm here to buy a New shield," Linara said."Well you're kinda late for that 'ey"The Shopkepper said."Dangit the one day i'm off work and theres no new shield,"Linara said angrily."Bah don't worry lad it will be a new one here soon," The shopkeeper said."ok then I'll guess I'll be going now,"Linara said.So he waved goodbye to the shopkeeper then went to the altar of Gods."Ok i'm just here to pray for a good week and pray that i get a new shield," Linara said.So he prayed for a hour then went off to his house to go to sleep."Well I guess that is it for my day but I don't wanna go back to work,"Linara cried out.Then he went into his house and went to sleep.

Posted

"Wait,please im telling you i done the best job defending as i could!"Trinity Shouted as he was being dragged towards the gallows."Shutup,scum.That Was my cousin!You should have kept with him.Then you would have had a much better chance at fending of the intruders!"Shouted one of the Zoras dragging Trinity along."Im telling you,i did not know there was two!"It didnt matter anymore.Trinity knew he could not changee the guards minds.So,he just kept on thinking about any possible way to escape.But there was no way.

((im gonna change to the guy who was gonna save me.))

Ando was walking along,going towards the Gallows.He had an idea.He was wearing a coat to hid his sheild and sword.He also had a dagger clipped to his belt.Time for the Distarction."HEY LOOK,ITS THE PRINCESS ZELDA!!ALL KNEEL.everyone kneeled.even the guards.The Zora look confusingly for Zelda.Ando threw his coat off and grabed his weapons.He jumped for the nearest guard.He stabbed.Then he grabbed another and held the point of his dagger to its neck."STOP!DONT MOVE!RELEASE THE ZORA,OR BY THE SAGES ILL SLICE ALL OF YOU TO PEACES!!!"Ando shouted."Calm down,calm down.smendor,realease the Zora."Said the Zora King."Yes sir."said the guard known as Smendor.Smendor cut off the rope binding Trinitys hands and legs."Now,bring him to me."Said Ando.They brought Trinity to Ando."Now...AAAHHH WHATS THAT"Ando shouted.Everyone looked to where Ando pointed."RUN ZORA!ILL COVER YOU."Ando shouted.Ando threw his sheild up just in time to block off a dozen or more arrows.They ran."Hurry Zora,or the guards will close the gates."They ran faster.By the time they reached the bridge,They were bringing it up.They didnt give up.They ran to the end of the Bridge.JUMP!!!!!!"shouted Ando.It didnt take long for Trinity to do so.They jumped off the end of the bridge,straight into the moat of Hyrule castle.

((dont worry i asked sago link he said it was alright

Posted

((I still don't know if I'm in or not.))

Posted

o yea,=your in

Posted

Ninya was going back to the place she'd stabled her horse to go home when she heard shouting from the gallows. She turned and saw a Zora being pulled towards the moat. She ran towards the two people only just in time to see them land in the water. Ninya wanted desperately to make sure they were alright, but she also had to find her parents, who should've arrived by now. She made a snap decision and jumped after them. The water hit her and knocked her breath away. She caught it and then swam in the direction they'd gone. THe water current was quite strong and she barely had to swim, she just floated, making sure not to crash.

Posted

nice scorpo 13.ill post when i get home

Posted

Linara was doing his regular duties when he thought about checking Hyrulian lake."Ahhh what a great day to have a nice break,but i better get back before they notice i'm gone,"Linara said."Man i think i might eat my sandwhich why i'm here and stare at the lake peacefully,"Linara said relaxed.So he ate his lunch and stared at the lake until he noticed a body in the water."What the i think someone is out there,"Linara said.Then he heard small mummring that sounded like help."Don't worry I'll save you,"Linara shouted.So he jumped out into the water to try and save the person.

((Ahh feels good to be typing again and i'm not stressed any more!))

Posted

"Hey you ok....what theheck are you,"Linara asked astonishly."Deku de ek deku,"the Deku said."What the i don't speak the deku language so Speak ENGLISH,"he shouted."Dek eku k ku dek deku......deku,"the Deku said before it fainted."OH CRAP! I better get him to the doctor,'Linara said,so he packed his things and headed for the doctor.

(24 minutes later)

"Hey doc you in?"Linara asked."Oh hello good boy how are you doing?"the doctor asked."Fine, but this Deku need Help,"Linara said impatiently."Ok ok I'll see what i can do for the Deku,"The doctor said.'Oh thank you doc,"Linara said.But he thought what was the Dekus name and where did he live so he could return him home.So then Linara just waited just hoping the Deku would be ok and in a fine condition."Man this is going to take a bbunh of praying to the sages,"Linara muttered.

((Hope thats good enough for now))

Posted

nice scorpo 13.ill post when i get home

((haha thanks))

Posted

((np also i'm wondering who i should meet up with i'm thinking of sayin, foxboy,or you scorpio.kinda a hard decision but since your with linkas i'lll probaly go with the other two if thats ok.))sweat.gifjoy.gif

Posted

[sorry im dropping out i cant follow the story very well and ive lost interest.]