The Legend of Zelda: The Sagas Legend part 1

83 posts in this topic

Posted

((oh thats ok.I hope you have a good time on hyrule.net still.Well bye i choose you to meet up with but now i'm going to have to go with Sayian but you can come back anytime and join the story again.Also Sayian Were going to meet up at castle town.Goodybye Fox boy you were a greatly proud member too this story.))

Posted

((oh thats ok.I hope you have a good time on hyrule.net still.Well bye i choose you to meet up with but now i'm going to have to go with Sayian but you can come back anytime and join the story again.Also Sayian Were going to meet up at castle town.Goodybye Fox boy you were a greatly proud member too this story.))

(=] thanks perhaps in another rp or something.)

Posted

Ninya came out of the water in Lake Hylia gasping. The water was a lot choppier and rockier than she thought it would be. She examined her scrapes from the rocks and decided thy weren't too serious. She also hadn't known that the moat around Hyrule Castle went all the way to Hylia... She was going to be dead when she got home. At least I can enjoy being here while I can, she thought, and with that she set off towards the land to work on her diving. After many miserable attempts, she finally did a perfect swan dive. "Yes!" she cried as she came out of the water.

Posted

Linara was waiting outside the doctors office waiting to see if the Deku was ok."I hope he is ok ,"Linara muttered.Then he saw from the corner of his eye that the doctor had come out with the deku."All better now,and Linara take care of this one because i figured out something,"the doctor said calmly.'what is it?!"Linara shouted out in fear and ecxitment.'He..he..he is the prince of Dekus,"The doctor studdered."Oh crap so this means I'm either going to have to prepare to take him home ,or find someone to do it,"Linara said.I hope i won't have to do this journey alone, but first i think i need a break at lake hyrule.I just can't wait to see the sun shine on the beutifal lake Linara thought."Well good luck with that then,"the doctor said."Well I'll try,"Linara said.

(The next day)

Linara went to lake hyrule to have a break and think about what to do with the Deku."That deku what will I do with that Deku"Linara said."i guess i'll just think after I've rested a little by wathcing the sun shine on the lake,"Linara said.Then Linara remembered that he had to go to work tommorow."Oh no!I forgot I'm going to have to guard hyrule castle again tommorow like always,"Linara impatiently said."Well I guess i'll write a note saying that i got sick,and went to the doctor.Then he told me to stay home for a few days,'Linara said."For now I'll just stare at the lake and think,"Linara said.'think about..the Deku,"Linara said sleeply."Stay up stay up,"Linara said loudly.so he stayed up,and looked at the lake.And so he thought about what to do with the Deku."Thats it I'm taking him to the forest where he belongs ,and probally with some friends,"Linara said.

Posted

((when is the story going to start so that people actually meet up?))

Posted

((It starts in 5...4...3...2...1 and NOW we can meet up have journeys and defeat the forces of evil so whos ready to meet up with eachother?If you are add it in one of your story parts and you can also use me in your story!But thats a special offer lol.But you can meet up with whoever you want to or we can all meet up with eachother at the same time!))

Posted

((ok lol))

Ninya decided it was time for her to go. She got out of the water, squeezed out her hair, and then set of towards Hyrule Field. On the way to the field, she ran into a person she'd never seen before, but looked somewhat familiar. Maybe I saw him at the Castle, she thought.

"Hi, what's your name?" she asked.

Posted

"uggh im so tired ando" Trinity complained." I dont care.Now hurry we have to get to hyrulin feilds right now before we get caught by the hyrulin guards."ando replied.And so they both ran off to hryulein feilds to see to people greeting eachother."Hey Linara," Ando shouted"i got the Zora you were telling me to get,his name is Trinity." Then,Trinity collasped on the ground and imeadiatly fell to sleep.

Posted

((Ok I'm meeting up with two people scropio and linkas charcter so here it goes))

"Oh my name is Linara,"Linara said."And thanks Ando for getting Trinity here,"Linara added."You welcome Linara,"said Ando."May I ask for your name,"Linara asked the other person."Its Ninya,"Ninya said.Then there was a long pause after they heard moaning."Ok trinity you can get up now,because i asked Ando to bring you here for a reason,"Linara said.but Trinity didn't reply."ok then Ninya so why did you come this way ,and before you reply lets sit down,"Linara said.So they both sat down."ok now tell me why you came this way and Ando you tell me what happened to you and Trinity.So then Linara and the prince Deku sat beside him.So then they listened......

((Ok Scorpio I hope you were planing to meet up with me if thats who you met in your story part))

Posted

((yup thanks :) ))

"Well, I came over here because I saw those two," she pointed at Trinity and Ando," jump into the moat of Hyrule Castle and didn't see what had happened to them after that. So I followed them, got washed into the lake, swam for a little bit, then came out here. You?"

Posted

((lets get this thing started then))

"Me well I came from Hyrule castle after being a guard.I went for a swim until i saw a Deku in the lake ,so I swam after him got him ,and brought him back to land ,"Linara said.Then he took a short break and continued."After I found the Deku I took him to the doctor then he told me that this was a prince Deku and I should bring him back to the forest.So I went towards the lake then thought about it ,and I ended up here,"Linara said."You can get up now Trinity and were moving out,"then Linara added,"because you're probaly tired so i'll let you save it,'Linara said.Ok Will move out in about 1 hour so get ready to head to the forest Ninya,and trininty i hope you're ready by then,'Linara said.So they started resting for the big trip that would probally change their lives forever.

((This is going to be fun))

Posted

((very nice))

Ninya checked her pockets to make sure she had everything, then got up and put her boots back on. She'd taken them off to dry better, and they were still slightly damp. She held out a hand to help Linara, Ando, and Trinity up, then started to head to the forest.

"Come on, slowpokes! I'll get there and back before you even leave the lake!" She called.

Posted

"ok Trininty if you don't want to walk I'll take you there on my back,"Linara said.Trinity did not rreply."Ok i'll get your stuff ready....what the DANGIT! Ninya is already heading to the forest,"Linara said."fi...fine tthen Linara,"said Trinity."I'll g..get up an..and walk then,"Trininty said."good job Trinity now lets go,"linara said."Just let me get my sword and will go,'linara said."ok then Linara,"Trinity said.After that they both ran towards Ninya so they can move out to the forest."Ok lets try not to get lost so i brought a map with us!"Linara said.

Posted

Ninya looked at the map. "Where did you get that?" she asked. SHe pulled out her map. "I bought this from some guy flying from a balloon, and I can't read it at all!" SHe stuffed it back into her pocket. "Let's go!" And so they went into the forest.

Posted

'Huh thats the last time I take something from a ballon guy but he said You can get more pieces to it and you'll be able to tell were you want to go so thats what he said,"Linara said.I wonder what does that bvallon guy meant by that oh well I might focus on this trip and--.Linara was cut off when he heard the Deku shout."wha..WHAT what is it?"Linara asked."Deku de ku ek eku dek deku,"the Prince Deku said.'Man I need to learn your language or maybe you should SPEAK ENGLISH,"Linara told the Deku Prince.Then out of no where a skelton looking warrior jumped out followed by 4 skellton looking dogs."AHH GET READY FOR A AMBUSH!!!'linara shouted."HEY Linara we can hear you without you shouting,"ninya said."oh sorry well still whos ready to beat skellton but,'linara said.so he quickly brought out his sword and shield and started the fight.