The Legend of Zelda: The Sagas Legend part 1

83 posts in this topic

Posted

Ninya pulled out her sword and started to chop at the skeletons, but they kept dogding her sword. She looked at Trinity, wh was laying on the ground, useless, and started again. These are tough! she thought.

Posted

What the no were under attack by skelton dogs trinity thought.'Well its time this guys die!"Trinty shouted.he jumped up and cut one of the skelton dogs head's off in a flash."BRING IT SUCKA!"Trinity shouted.'Thats the way to get spirit Trinity."said Linara.Then in a flash the skelton warrior cut Linara in the side leaving a gash.No!He's hurt badly at this rate he'll die in 5 hours if we don't heal him Trinity thought."Ninya,lookout!"Linara shouted.luckily ninya doged in time to not get hit by the skeltopn warrior."That was close,but still i must help finish this battle no matter what,"Linara said.So he went back to fighting the skeltons.

<br><br>(( I hope that was ok))

Posted

((ok i'm cut in the side so what to do.....AHHA got it!))

linara was bleeding through his gash slowly but it was very painful."wh...why did I...I get slashed,'Linara said painfully.Once the battlewas over linara saw trinity rush over to him."We need to get you somewhere quick,'trinity said.linara thought he was imagning things until he heard it clearer.Take him to the Deku forest there he will be healed and the Deku forest is farther south The voice said.linara didn't care but he told them where to take him.'To the Deku forest which is farther south ,but please hurry,"Linara said.So everyone got up and took off towards south to the Deku woods.

Posted

((wait i forgot to tell everyone you can reply twice in a row.also WE ARE STILL ACCEPTING PEOPLE TO JOIN))

Finally were almost there.Were finally near the Deku palace Linara thought."D...DEK...KU....EKU!"A diffrent voice yelled."W..who was that?'Linara asked.Then they heard a explosion ahead of them."hu....hurry that mi..might have been the De..Deku place,"linara studdered.Then Linara felt dizzy.w..whats..hap..happening?I..I'm feeling d..diz..dizzy UGH!Linara thought before he waas knocked out.

Posted

Ninya paced outside of Linara's room anxiously, along with Trinity. They were waiting for the Deku doctor to come back out.

Posted

Linara was dreaming,a dream that none could posibly had unless they were very crazy.Linara was in the middle of a forest just standing in the same spot for a minute.Then a hug earthquake happened then he saw something a monster that looked like a gohma in Legends but it was half skelton.Then Linara heard a voice'ru..run Skellohma will kill us all at this rate,'the voice said.then the dream ended.What the..did I just see the future,past,or present?Now that i think of it there was an earthquake,but the forest was fine then.B..but that means OH NO I need to warn the others that this forest is fixing to be destroyed,but maybe we can stop it Linara thought.But then Linara wanted to wait 20 more minutes until they know he woke up.So he went back to sleep.

Posted

((hmmm ok i think we can go along with it but can we say it was the sages who gave you a vision of it?))

Trinity was waiting at the door where Linara was put in to be helped."Whats taking so long?"Trinity asked."i don't know,"ninya said.So they waited 10 more minutesin the doctors until Trinity said"Why isn't he out yet?Actually when is he going to be out?I hope he's ok too".But then trinity stopped and thought I know Linara ,yet i've only 2 days.Something is telling me he'll be fine.But something bad really bad was making him feel terrible.

Posted

A cloaked figure stood high atop a mountain in the Gerudo Dessert watching over at the Prison Tower to the far opposite. He wasn't a Guardian of it nor was it any importance to him but he liked being in the Dessert and the Tower happen to be in his view.

He was standing on top of the hill where the Great Fairy's Spring was at.

The figure removed the hood of his cloak after a while to reveal dirty blonde hair, almost coloring the sand, and fire red eyes with dark outlines on his eyes. His name was Jirrue Makatshi and he was one of the few shunned people in the world because of what he is and what is sealed inside of him. It was a legendary Dragon of immense power and reasons for why he was chosen for it to be sealed in he'll never know.

All Jirrue did know was that he was alone and always will be.

He sighed. "Another day out here and another day of staring at the old Prison. Life doesn't seem to get better than this." He finished rolling his eyes.

Posted

((Nice Sayian!And linkas ok we'll say it was from the gods))

Linara woke up after his 20minute nap and decided to tell the others about his dream.'Heres linara,"the doctor said.'Hi Ninya and trinity,"Linara said."Hi linara,"said Trinity and Ninya together.'Hi now guys i need to tell you something,"linara muttered to Trinity and Ninya."Now listen carefully i don't want to get loud where evryone can here us...,"linara muttured again.So he started telling Trinity and Ninya about the dream.

Posted

"That's insane! COuld you tell where it was at all?" Ninya was worried. She had a former friend who lived out near a forest, but even still, she wouldn't wish for them to die or anything. "Or did it take place, like, here, since we are kind of in a forest?" She gestured around them, where they were surrounded by trees and grass and other forest-y things. (couldn't think of any other things, im sick :) )

Posted

((Thats ok.get well.I thought for a while that you were taking a break from the site.But since you got the flu thats difrent))

"I'll say one thing and one thing only,"Linara said."It took place near a heavly wooded area,with dense trees,and lush grass,"Linara said."You mean like oe were in now?"Trinity asked.Linara waited for a moment and said "Y-Yes...maybe we are...defiently,"Linara studdered.Then there was a long earthquake."Wha..WHAT happened?"Linara said.

Posted

"Well, that was a...unique experience. Never been in an earthquake before. Come on, let's go see what happened!" Ninya had heard the voice but decided to ignore it, they would worry about Skellohma when Skellohma happened. Actually, she wasn't sure what Skelloma was, but didn't want to say anything. "Come on!" She grabbed Trinity's wrist and Linara's wrist and they went outside.

((Seriously, this is going to sound stupid if Skellohma is in a game, but I honestly don't know who that is. And thanks, Sageolink, im better now :D))

Posted

((The reason I was going to put him in was because..well I have no clue I just wanted a tough fight in the story but we may save that for later if thats ok with you guys.))

Linara looked outside.Destruction hit the whole field of the Dekus homes.They were running like someone ws killed and they were scared to be killed next."Ok trinity go over and check the Eastside of the town,and ninya you check north.So that means I'll check south so will meet up at the west side of this town,'Linara said."....ok?I'll try linara,"said Trinity."Me too.I'll do what I can,"Ninya said."ok LETS MOVE OUT,"Linara yelled.so they set toward their direction told by linara"Good luck friends,"Linara whispered.Then there was another earthquake followed by another earthquake."Ok lets do this,"Linara muttered to himself.

((also everyone thanks for following the story!it made me happy.So lets continue this story like it was a miracle.So lets make this Saga a good one.))

Posted

Ninya headed off to the north when the second...then the third earthquakes hit. "Look out!" she shouted. She ran and grabbed a small Deku baby to safety just in time. A tree branch fell just where the baby had been before. She handed the baby off to its crying mother, nodding a "your welcome". Other than that incident, her search was uneventful and didn't reveal anything out of the ordinary. So she went to the west side to wait for Linara and Trinity.

Posted

Trinity was running East when he heard snoring.'Wha--"Before Trinity could finish A 4th earthquake hit.Then two trees fell around him."Ok lets get you out of here then,'Trinity said.so he picked up the Deku and slapped the Deku that still wouldn't wake up."Come ON I can't carry you forever,'Trinity said.Then he noticed something.It was the Deku prince with Linara!"oh I guess I should carry you then,"Trinity muttered.So after searching more with no results he went West to meet up with Ninya and Linara.

(( whoops!I think I made it not sound like it was right so I'll edit it sometime if I can))