The Legend of Zelda: The Sagas Legend part 1

83 posts in this topic

Posted

Sorry but this is no longer the introduction the other one with my profile of my charcter in the game is the new introduction.

Posted

I will be stopping the story until we get 2 or 3 more people to join because its boring without more people and i dont want them to think oh hes already started the story to bad.So im stopping the story for now until we get 2 or 3 more people to join or even more!<br><br><br>

Posted

ok here i go

Name:Trinity

History:long history of stabbing robbers with unusual looking daggers.

Background:watch over others.

Hometown:Zora River

Race:Zora

Apperance:brown tanned shirt with lightly trimmed belt and tanned boots.

Weapon:dual wield daggers both with an apperance of a slithering snake.eerie glow on the daggers.

___________________________________________________________________________________

hope i done it right

Posted

Also these are the availible races!

Goron

Hyrulian

Zora

Deku

Gerudo

Twighlight

I hope you have fun choosing one 1!

Posted

Ok here it goes

Long,long,long ago ganondorf was defeated (OoT).But then When the sages were captured by Shadow Link and all of his Shadow minions they had no choice but to release Ganondorf or else..........!So GanonDorf was released and then he released all of the great evils upon the land espically Bellum,Majoras mask,Vatii,and Zant.So they are now trying to take over Hyrule and we are the only protectors who can save hyrule from Doom!So its our turn to give them a beating and send them back to their Dark World

Also the first part contains this Going 5 years into the futere if you want to and some new sages!Also i will let you go into the future any time you want to but please no making fun of another persons charcter and then good luck having fun!!!

Name:

History:

Background:

Hometown:

Race:

Apperance:

Weapon:

--------------------------------

Name:Lirano

Race:Hyrulian

History:A young brave Warrior Champion that loves Swordfights and battles.Always love spending time riding Horses.

Hometown:Hyrule

Background:Treats everyone the same like their his brothers and sisters.Has one brother and loves adventures that take place and certian areas.

Weapon:A one-handed Green handled Sword that is long and sharp.Has A Smoothed out shield made out of goron rocks.

Apperance:Has A Yellowish-green tunic with a zora scale made belt.Has winged boots that are light on the ground but wont let him fly yet and strong gaunlets that let him pick up small sized boulders.

I hope you have a fun time playing and i cant wait for the big adventure to start.Also have fun making you're charcter. <br>

Posted

Name: Ninya

History: A tomboy who was raised in Kakariko Village, she loves to swim and be herself.

Background: Born and raised in Kakariko, she's always wished she could live in a place where there was more water and more adventures.

Hometown: Kakariko Village

Race: Hyrulian

Appearance: Ninya is short for her age, around five foot four inches. She's very sensitive about her height. She usualy wears a dark blue tunic over tan leggings, with knee-high brown boots.She usually wears her dark brown hair pulled back into a braid so that it's out of the way, with just her long bangs hanging into her yes, which are dark blue. She wears a brown harness across her chest to hole her sword and bow, and a belt, and archer's wrist-guards.

Weapon: She has a steel longsword and a bow, as well as twin daggers strapped to the inside of her wrist-guards.

Posted

Yes!Now we just need 1 more or we can start now what do you guys think?

Oops messed up my agemy charcter is actually 16 years old.Also nice charcter you both made.

Posted

Name:Brett

History:raised a blacksmith in a hidden corner of hyrule field.

Background:became a blacksmith apprentice at the age of 5 and became a journeymen at ten was sent off at fifteen to find his place in the world he was sent away with a magical pouch to hold his things[what link carrys his arsenal in] with some iron and steel a pair of tongs a cross pien hammer an 8 pound sludge an anvil weighing 120 pounds and a small forge.

Hometown: castle town.

Race:hylain

Apperance:wears a black tunic and ocationaly a leather smock, light skinned with blue eyes and blond hair about 5'11" tall and 150#s

Weapon:8 pound sledge that he wears on his back [till he makes more]

hope you don't mid me making up a blacksmith shop in hyrule field, not to mention my character being a blacksmith and the fact thatr i have a "bag of holding".

Posted

Its ok and now we can start so i'll go first.Also Forget the story i added with my profile i'll try to rid of it.

Today was Linara's day to become a new warrior of Hyrule."Finally I'm going to be a Warrior of Hyrule!"Linara said cheerfully.Then the King of Hyrule came to the Warrior battlegrounds to anouce his warriors and only 3 will be the guardians of Princess Zelda."TODAY we have gathered here today to anouce are newest warriors and only 3 will guard Princess Zelda,"The King said."Here are the guards Zofan,Tiran,Girou,Sefon,and Trifan,"The king said."And the lucky knight that will be picked today is Linara so i will say the other ones tommorow,"The King said loudly."WHAT?!I'M THE NEW KNIGHT?"Linara said suprised.But then the king silenced him."I know how you must feel but it is now your duty to protect the Pincess ok,"The King said."Then I will sir,"Linara said."Then good luck Linara,"The king said and then he disbanded the meeting and walked away."I'm...I'm one of the new knights,"Linara muttered."I can't belive it,"He muttered again.

Posted

I said good bye to my teacher of ten years packing my stuff into my bag along with some apples and bread and i tied my bag to my belt then i tied a canteen to my belt and strapped my trusty sledge to my back and i started my trek back to my home town to look for work. the journey took a day and a night during the day i disturbed 2 peat hats i just ran from them i knew it was foolhardy to try to attack them, their blade-like leaves too risky to get close to i traveled through the night smashing the ocational stalchild and gathering a total of 10 rupees that i fut in my wallet that held 50 total.i reached the draw bridge at dawn and entered town i went to the nearest in and rented the cheapest room they had the price was 7R [im going to refer to rupees as R from now on.] it was a small room with a bed filled with straw with a wool blanket and a straw filled wool pillow and little else in the room. I sat on the bed and ate for the first time since i left just now realizing i was hungry i ate two apples and a quarter loaf opf bread the went to get a drink from my canteen to find it was empty, i went to the well outside the inn and filled it after getting a drink. Although it was morning i was tired so i went to my room pulled out my leather smock and wrapped it around the pillow, then i layed down and fell asleep almost immediately, i would find business later.

[wow i think thats the longest rp post ive ever made...]

Posted

One night,Trinity was Doing the guard post of Zora River.It was storming.The 19 year old zora saw something in the distance.His partner ,Sambada,saw it to."What do you think it was?"asked sambada."I dont know"Trinity replied.It looked Like a hyrulein to him,but he didnt make the notice. "I'll go check to see what it is." He said.He jumped into the water,and took his snakelike daggers from his belt.Then,He went to the spot where he saw the movement.And came onto dry groung.He saw the movement again.Then he heard a noise behind him.It sounded like a blade beinig unseathed.He swirld aorund and jumped.He missed his target,but didnt give up. He slashed his blades furiously at the person.He saw his target more clearly now.It was not a Hyrulein,but a Gerudeo.A theif probably.Maybe there was more.He landed some hits,but his opponent was fast and smart.He grabbed a branch,pulled back hard and let go.Trinity was knocked uncosious.

He wook up.And when he saw his surroundings He gasped.He was beside his partner in the Zora Hall,but there was one thing wrong.His partner was lifeless."NOOOO."Trinity shouted."Great see you up,you worthless waste of flesh."It was the king Zora."WHAT WHERE YOU THINKING????YOU LEFT YOUR PARTNER ALONE!"The king shouted."But please sir i can explain-" Trinity started , but he was cut off by the king."I dont care what you say.You are,for now on,dead to the Zoras.YOU ARE BANISHED!!!!!"

Thats my characters intro

Posted

[well i might ass well post again]

i woke up around noon that day and went to the castle to ask about setting up a shop in town i was stopped at the gate "state your business." the guard said "im here to get some permit to set up a shop here in town." i said he let me in i walked by the guards with a note he had given me showing it to each guard. i finally got in the castle and was directed to the business director oh castle town i paid him 3 r to get a permit for a spot in town square. i went into town square and set up my forge and anvil in my assigned spot and started working making a set of hammer tongs during witch i got three people come to me asking for various things one wanted a carpenters hammer[ i charged him 15 rupees], one wanted a kitchen knife[ i could tell she needed it and was poor so i only charged her 10r] and one wanted a fancy candle holder [ i charged him 20r cause he was acting pompous]. i got to work on the hammer after i finished the tongs and a set of drifts and a punch , the hammer was quite simple i just had to take a bar of iron and shape it and then punch a handle hole, then enlarge it to the right size then harden and temper it,i then proceed to make the other two commissions. it was a well earned 45r.

Posted

'Man I can't beleive my job is so boring but I do get a good 10 ruppes in a hour.But I don't think there will be any troubles today,"Linara said.Then he saw something that caught his eye.The Zora King!He was bringing someone behind him.dragging really.It was a Zora,no older than 19.Linkas went over to see what the comotion was."Hey,excuse me.Excuse me.Sorry.Coming through.I'm a guard, no need to worry." He went over to his partner,who was moving towards the Gallows."Hey,whats going on?"He asked."Some Guroodoes were robbing Zora domain and the king didnt think he done a good enough job defending it."Well thats not fair.Did the Zora try to defend it?"He asked "Yea but he was knocked unconsous."Hmmmmm... "<br><br><br>he went over to his best freind Ando."Hey Ando,do you think you could do me a favor?"Linaro asked."Anything for you buddy" Ando replied."Save that Zora will ya?"Ando waited a second."Sure."<br><br><br><br>(I asked Sageolink he said i could write this over what he wrote.)<br>

Posted

'Man I can't belive my job is so boring but I do get a good 10 ruppes in a hour.But I don't think there will be any troubles today,"Linara said.Until a few moments was over Hyrule castle all the sudden had monsters in it."AHH HOLY CRUD,"He said loudly,"There is monsters everywhere!I got to get help someone hel,"He Yelled.But there was no reply."I guess I have to find the source by myself then,"said Linara.So he looked around the castle until he saw a small little cavern in the middle of the court yard."That must be the source then,"said Linara.So he went in to invistagate the small cavern but it was really big when he got inside"Whoa what a huge cavern,"Linara said ,but then he saw a Huge monster asleep at the other end of the cavern."Man I hope-,"Then Linara tripped over something,"Ow that hurt what did I trip over?"Then Linara saw a small Slingshot with a 50 bullet holding seed pouch."Wow i wonder if this will help,"said Linara so then he loaded up the Slingshot and shot the beast in the side.So now he has awakened.

Skelloton Archanid Fiend

SKELLAHMA

"I hope some backup comes and helps me win this battle because I don't think I can fight alone,"Linara said half scared.

[this whole post is ooc]

um did you ask to use linara? and did you check with sageolink to see if you could randomly infest hyrule castle ?

Posted

Yeah Im guessing randomly flooding hyrule with monsters is going to leave a impact on what everyone else was doing if u didnt ask or consolt or even tell anyone first just a guess.