Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

The Restless Ones

3 posts in this topic

Posted

The biggest mystery of all has to be what happens to us when we die. For those who have NDE (Near Death Experiences) people report seeing a long tunnel, a white light and family members beckoning to them. But alas this is a fairytale, forcefed to us by preachers and boasting Televangilists.

The real truth is that what the people experience is something called Brain Death, the brain looses oxygen and begins to die, sparking neurons cause vivid dreams created by the persons own beliefs. "How do you know?" you ask, well I died once.

It was Spring 2003...

I was a Sophomore in college in TJ on Spring Break. I had a little to much to drink and decided to dive into the hotel swimming pool. Which would've been fine except for the fact that it was empty. The impact broke four ribs sending one into my heart, luckly a cop was driving by and radioed for an Ambulance. I died three times before they were able to stabilise me. A few surgeries to repair the torn ventricle and I was fine. I woke up in a hospital in America (my folks had me air lifted home) and that night something weird happened.

I woke to a guy standing in my room, checking out a nurses butt. "Not bad huh?" I asked him. "What?" he asked. "The nurse, I saw you checking out her butt." The guy looks left and right "Are you talking to me?" he asked shocked. "Umm yeah, why?" I asked. "I'm dead, that's why!" he said.

His name was Vido "Pops" Carmine, a mob boss who died before he could come clean to the FBI. After weeks of proding me I agreed to help him. We snuck into his home and stole a sighned document detailing the names of his associates in the criminal underworld. He smiled, thanked me and faded away.

Before you say "That's proof of a Heaven!" I can't say that. What I do know is that their arr a lot of ghosts out there and the all need help.

Posted

I have to say, it's got a nice theme to it. But to tell you the truth. I don't entirely know what your talking about. :embarrassed: Don't worry, although you have yet to explain it better, I have yet to understand more. Good luck with the writing, Romero!! ^_^

Posted

I have to say, it's got a nice theme to it. But to tell you the truth. I don't entirely know what your talking about. :embarrassed: Don't worry, although you have yet to explain it better, I have yet to understand more. Good luck with the writing, Romero!! ^_^

Thanks for the kind words, but i've already given up on this. Ii just wasn't feeling it.

Perhaps I return to it someday.