Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Some people need a chill pill!

17 posts in this topic

Posted

People were double posting by accident.

People are allowed to disagree with mods also. Mods can make mistakes. People can call mods a jerk if they are being one. They should not get banned for that either. Mods aren't Gods. They are here to help.

Posted

You're right! ^_^

Posted

People were double posting by accident.

People are allowed to disagree with mods also. Mods can make mistakes. People can call mods a jerk if they are being one. They should not get banned for that either. Mods aren't Gods. They are here to help.

But I'm not a mod anymore, I dont need to be yelled at! Do you even care how I feel?

Posted

Hm... Lets see... You tell me to stop whatever i'm doing because you happen to disagree with it and you'll probably get GL to ban me or something if i won't stop. I think, that people yell at you because you're backseat modding (Although, this is my perception on it anyway) but that's just my perceptive on things, No, i don't care how you feel because you behave like a spoilt brat, when someone doesn't do what you say, you get steamed up and jump up and down. And don't get worked up about my opinion, you cannot change it how ever much you jump and shout and scream about it.

Posted

>.> Oh go away Slaine...

Posted

>.> Oh go away Slaine...

I don't care about all this rantiong and Raving. do whatever each of you pleases, I don't care.

Posted

i read that

Posted

But I'm not a mod anymore, I dont need to be yelled at! Do you even care how I feel?

I think that you shouldn't deserve to be yelled at... I have nothing that has made me hate you nor dislike you... YES I do care how you feel... I care how everyone here feels emotionaly and physicaly one thing that everyone can do for others is care and help other users when they need help. For those who use the chat and get mad should not use the chat for YELLING and GETTING MAD AT EACH OTHER.... If you are mad at someone either solve it out through pm or e-mail or someother way of communitcation... fortunatley well all do not want to see it or hear it... The "Rants & Raves" Forum is also a good place to get all your anger out but don't expect for everyone to go with you.

So once again i do not hate you and i care how you feel...

<--EDIT-->

if anyone needs someone to just talk to I'm always willing to help I have had very terrible experiences in the past such as when my parents got a divorce on my birthday... :cry: but anyways i'm here to help everyone who needs it.

Posted

well at least u KNOW who ur parents are...........

PZ i care

not like u care anyways

Posted

Someone needs a chill pill for spamming! :o_o:

Posted

who's spamming?

its not me is it?

Posted

Someone needs a chill pill for spamming! :o_o:

Who is spamming :wacko:

Posted

I think it is about time for this thread to be locked =\ no reason on continuing it...