Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Baddest Zelda?

34 posts in this topic

Posted

bad-zelda.jpg

I don't know about the "baddest" Zelda, but the one in Super Smash Bros. Brawl seems pretty naughty.

Wahoo! Best SSB pic ever. ;)

Posted

The only Zelda games I haven't played are the CD-i ones and I liked all the others.

bad-zelda.jpg

I don't know about the "baddest" Zelda, but the one in Super Smash Bros. Brawl seems pretty naughty.

Thats pretty naughty, but I have a naughtier one of Zelda in brawl.

Posted

I know you will hate me for the title but Phillips and Nintendo have in the 90s a deal about making a cd console but that deal was broken but Nintendo gived out 4 Games for that console, like a Mario game and 3 Zelda games but that was bad games but anyways is many Zelda games you dont even heard about and some of them is very bad and if you say what game is bad or a thing in a Zelda game thats is thats bad ill be happy.

I can't even read that, such bad grammar.

Posted

Naughty girl. YOU MUST DIE!!!

31816.jpg

Posted

Are you guys posting pics straight from Brawl or are you using another source?

Posted

Are you guys posting pics straight from Brawl or are you using another source?

I don't know about the other guys, but I got mine from http://www.brawlsnapshots.com/

Posted

Oh, because I was wondering how to get a pic out of the brawl gallery and put it on the internet in good quality.

Posted

Im only posting to say: 'baddest' isn't a word. Nor is 'gooder', 'badder', or 'bestest'. Words used quite commonly by young children and those inexperienced with the English language.

Also, I think I may have played a CD-i Zelda game. The guy you play as looks like he's wearing a striped t-shirt and short-shorts(White with blue stripes)and when you attack it looks like a crescent moon in front of you. Im sure it was Zelda... There was a ring that allowed you access to a certain area where you had to fight a boss, which was normally too hot without the ring.

Yes, now that I think about it, it was definitely Zelda. CD-i? Yes. I remember playing it when I was very young. I think I may have been four or five.

Posted

This is Simple Proof that Only Nintendo should make Zelda games. And don't pick on the poor kid (and or asian exchange student). He tried to warn us, but due to his lack of knowledge towards the English language, and a VERY slow computer. He failed. We all failed.

Posted (edited)

I wouldn't say that, Varoid...

I think that Zelda games should only be created by teams that are able to successfully produce a Zelda game. Of course, I would prefer to see Nintendo be in charge of whether the game is ever released or not though.

It isn't like Awesome Zelda games can only be made by Nintendo... Take 'Alundra' for a example, a marvelous game. Very similar to 'The Legend of Zelda', a game known for it's difficult puzzles. I honestly feel that some aspects of the game are far better than how they were presented in any of the LoZ games. Needless to say, 'Alundra' was not created or in anyway affiliated with Nintendo.

Edited by Vio Milanor (see edit history)

Posted

Im only posting to say: 'baddest' isn't a word. Nor is 'gooder', 'badder', or 'bestest'. Words used quite commonly by young children and those inexperienced with the English language.

Also, I think I may have played a CD-i Zelda game. The guy you play as looks like he's wearing a striped t-shirt and short-shorts(White with blue stripes)and when you attack it looks like a crescent moon in front of you. Im sure it was Zelda... There was a ring that allowed you access to a certain area where you had to fight a boss, which was normally too hot without the ring.

Yes, now that I think about it, it was definitely Zelda. CD-i? Yes. I remember playing it when I was very young. I think I may have been four or five.

BADDEST

WORSER

WORSTEST

GOODLYIST

FUNNER

AIN'T

GETTHEpuppyOVERYOURSELF.

I'd love to see you speak italian, german, or some other language that you don't know well/at all, with perfect grammar.

and yeah.

i'm responding to a 5 month old post.

howyoulikedat.

Posted

Great ZeldaxSamus pic

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Posted

I don't really consider the CD-I games to be canon, simply because Nintendo only allowed Phillips to make them because they failed to finalize the CD addon for the SNES they had planned to release with Phillips.

That said, this doesn't mean that only Nintendo can make good Zelda games; in fact, some of the best Zelda games: Oracle of Ages/Seasons, Four Swords/Adventures, & The Minish Cap were developed by Capcom and not Nintendo.

There is no 'bad' zelda game, but I'd say that the one at the bottom of my list is either Zelda 2 or OoT, which I cringe to mention as such because I love both of those games.

Posted

*sigh* Oh jeez, we know we're tired when we type, "Baddest" instead of, "Worst." I mean, really now. o_-

Anyways, I wouldn't say that there is a Zelda game which could be classified as the worst. I'll say that Majora's Mask got me annoyed too often because of the continuous time limit of three days, and I wasn't a big fan of a couple aspects to Phantom Hourglass, but I can't really pick ones that would literally have been bad.

You can say that there's a couple aspects to some Zelda games that I dislike, but that's the closest I can go.

Posted

This thread is over four months old, why the fuĀ­ck are any of you posting in this.