Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Realms of Sinerath

14 posts in this topic

Posted

Hello, I'm using Eclipse Evolution to make a orpg

[s]Sinerath is going to be a Kingdom in the game, that has most control over the world.[/s]
[s]I Have now decided to change the name of the kingdom to the Divine Empire.[/s]
The Divine Empire still exsists, but not at the start of the game. The games new name is Tyd Lyn.

If you post some sprites, i'll likely use them.

please post any suggestions you have.

I will probably let some of you help, but that wont be able to happen soon, maybe in a few weeks.

Thanks for your time.

Progress:
Interface 67%
Mapping 12%
Sprites 2%
Sounds 2%

Posted

sounds interesting

Posted

Thanks, it should be up in a couple months, it won't be the best quality, but i'll try my best on everything.

(If you have any paperdoll items, i would be VERY HAPPY if you posted them)

Posted

I will get my game going too. and btw are you using the sprites it comes with too?

Posted

yeah... but for now, i'll probably spend alot of time on some paperdoll items.

The editor is easier to use once you get used to it.

Posted

have you done any work yet?

Posted

Don't be so arrogant. I guarentee what you feel about your project is the same as all those people who "tried" and "won't finish it" and I doubt you're any more skilled than they are. The only difference between you and them is they act nicer.

Posted

[quote name='Arcanelord' date='12 September 2009 - 06:21 PM' timestamp='1252804877' post='253050']
I doubt you're any more skilled than they are. The only difference between you and them is they act nicer.
[/quote]

Actually, i've done lots of work on it, i just did it on a different computer and now i can't transfer the files >.<

also, yeah, i don't know where i went with saying other have tried, i guess it takes more time then they've had.

Posted

I wasn't really talking about effort... And what makes you think you put in more effort than everyone else?

And I'm sorry if I got the wrong impression of you, but your first post really does sound arrogant. Perhaps you should rethink your choice of words?

Posted

[quote name='Arcanelord' date='12 September 2009 - 06:34 PM' timestamp='1252805656' post='253056']
I wasn't really talking about effort... And what makes you think you put in more effort than everyone else?

And I'm sorry if I got the wrong impression of you, but your first post really does sound arrogant. Perhaps you should rethink your choice of words?
[/quote]

Well actually..... i'm only basing this on Hyrule Online, which got canceled.....

and your right about my first post, maybe i was in a bad mood when i posted it, but your right, i will change it.

Posted

how is your game coming along?

Posted

oh... i've decided to postpone it for now, and instead work on single player games with the yoyo games maker.

its pretty simple to use :P

Posted

well, i started it back up again! :D

i'll post some pictures of it soon.

Posted

I just want to know if the game name is not Realms of Sinerath right? if so, can i use that name? i got an idea for a big 3d MMO.