Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Main Event Premiere

17 posts in this topic

Posted

We are very very close to The Main Event now! With just over a week to go!
You can now interact and Request Songs and do other things for the show through our new page!

[url="http://hyrule.net/mainevent/"]The Main Event[/url]

---------

If you want to see some Pre-Show comments, please [url="http://hyrule.net/forum/index.php?/topic/12675-pre-show-reminders/"]visit this forum post[/url]!

We are very excited about The Main Event!
Hope you can tune in!

Thanks,
[i][font="Comic Sans MS"]93dt, Tappy & Dustin[/font][/i]
:joy:

Posted

Awesome. c:

Though, I must say... Those medallions are a bit... Pixely? They look a tad bit weird. o: I kind imagined something much more awesomer than that banner thingy there too. Looks kinda rushed. :c

Posted

Will prolly get the podcast.

Posted

That's pretty sweet. But yeah, the banner could use work. I'll try to make one if you'd like.

Edit: I posted it in another thread, just FYI.

Posted

[quote name='Vio Milanor' date='26 August 2009 - 12:41 AM' timestamp='1251209518' post='249199']
Awesome. c:

Though, I must say... Those medallions are a bit... Pixely? They look a tad bit weird. o: I kind imagined something much more awesomer than that banner thingy there too. Looks kinda rushed. :c
[/quote]

The medallionsloo pixelated because they have been shrinked by like 70% to fit on the nav bar. so yeah, not much I can do about that! :embarrassed:

Posted

[quote name='93dt' date='25 August 2009 - 05:36 PM' timestamp='1251236204' post='249233']
The medallionsloo pixelated because they have been shrinked by like 70% to fit on the nav bar. so yeah, not much I can do about that! [img]http://hyrule.net/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/sweat.gif[/img]
[/quote]

I figured... Still, they could be a bit better. Oh well, I understand. c:

Posted

Hey guys,
I have fixed the Request Page.
Now everyone can request songs for the show!!!
:joy:

Posted

Well our request line has been active for about 3 days now yet we only have 2 requests :(
Come on people, Request!!

[url="http://www.hyrule.net/mainevent"]www.hyrule.net/mainevent[/url]
:huh:

Click Interact - Request a song - Choose an album - Choose a song

Posted

I didn't even know The Main Event was premiered yet. o.o

If it isn't, I wouldn't worry much. I usually listen to 'World Zelda Music Radio' and destinehero's Windmill hutt every friday. |D If you look into episode 130 and 131's podcasts, you'll hear me mentioned quite a few times. Yup, I's famous. Again, if it's not active... Don't worry. o.o You should give some time for it to become popular. Requests aren't even totally needed if people are already listening. That's how it is with wzmr. I listen to the actual streaming more so than I make requests while listening. Soon after the request, it airs on the radio. o: Oooh, it's made of what you want to hear. :c

Posted

The music library needs more Girls' Generation.

Posted

[quote name='Vio Milanor' date='29 August 2009 - 02:21 AM' timestamp='1251474708' post='249617']
I didn't even know The Main Event was premiered yet. o.o

If it isn't, I wouldn't worry much. I usually listen to 'World Zelda Music Radio' and destinehero's Windmill hutt every friday. |D If you look into episode 130 and 131's podcasts, you'll hear me mentioned quite a few times. Yup, I's famous. Again, if it's not active... Don't worry. o.o You should give some time for it to become popular. Requests aren't even totally needed if people are already listening. That's how it is with wzmr. I listen to the actual streaming more so than I make requests while listening. Soon after the request, it airs on the radio. o: Oooh, it's made of what you want to hear. :c
[/quote]

It makes its first premiere next week. :D

Posted

[quote name='SirJoshizzle' date='28 August 2009 - 07:53 PM' timestamp='1251503638' post='249682']
The music library needs more Girls' Generation.
[/quote]

The library can only be filled with Legend of Zelda tracks... I think.

Posted

[quote name='Vio Milanor' date='29 August 2009 - 12:47 PM' timestamp='1251512252' post='249701']
The library can only be filled with Legend of Zelda tracks... I think.
[/quote]

Yes that is correct unless we do this...

http://hyrule.net/forum/index.php?/topic/12362-xtra-main-event/

Posted

You should. I have music to share with you all. :>

Posted

I remember when Hyrule Radio had control by different users every once in awhile.
It was pretty coolio.

Also, you could have requested that one of the spriters on the forum make medallion sprites for you, instead of scaling down the 3D versions. I think Muffin made medallion sprites.
Sahaqiel