Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Space Anarchy

5 posts in this topic

Posted

in the year 2257, The space age is conquered. Humans have mastered Space travel, yet they have not found any other Lifeforms in space. Though there is peace on earth, the other planets are not so kind. in the year 2270, the leader of Earth was assasinated, and war breaks out through the Milky Way.

In the year 2300, the biggest war we have ever seen is going on. many small nations have a war going on. each one trying to become the new leader. take control of one of these nations and try to rule the Galaxy!

Sign-Up

Leader Name:

Leader Appearance:

Leader Powers/Weapons: (Nothing too über)

Nation Name:

Nations Favored Technology: (Lasers, Flames, NanoRobotics, stuff like that, three maximum)

Nations System/Planet: (Like a base, or a central Area of your nation. you can use a actual milky way system or a made up one)

Soldier Appearance:

Soldier Weapons:

Nation History: (Totally Optional)

(Mine, Also a Example)

Leader Name: Cifron Thah II

Leader Appearance: He has a Large white ExoSuit that he wears all the time. the head piece retracts at his will.

Leader Powers/Weapons: His suit is controlled by magnetic waves made by his gloves. he can also use those magnetic waves to control metal around him.

Nation Name: The Exodus Gladiators

Nations Favored Technology: Robotics, Lasers and Explosives

Nations System/Planet: The Exodus System

Soldier Appearance: As their leader, they also have a ExoSuit, but these ones are smaller, and support the enegy for their weapons

Soldier Weapons: A Flamethrower like Gun, but harbors laser power instead of Flames

Nation History: Cifron Thah I lived in the Exodus system for most of his life, he was 30 years old when the leader of Earth died, he then rose up from the crowds as a tyrant, he used weapons to take over parts of that planet, and he was among the first leaders in this new Anarchy. He was at war with several other Tyrants in the Exodus System, but he finally rose above them when he constructed his Magnetic ExoSuit. he died in a battle in the year 2288, when a enemy general managed to cancel out his magnetic waves, and stabbed him in the throat. Luckily the suit was retrieved, Cifron Thah I was buried on his homeworld, and his 20 year old son took over his Empire.

Posted

Leader Name:izaio mekna

Leader Appearance:blue jumpsuit with electronic attachment points.

Leader Powers/Weapons: a mech with two modes animal [his is kitsune9 tailed] and humanoid [his is a knight with cold trimmed armor and a crown humanoid has a plasma sword the mech is about 30 foot tall in human mode and 30ft long in animal.

Nation Name:izaio kingdom

Nations Favored Technology: plasma weapons [guns and melee], mechs, and matter anti-matter explosives

Nations System/Planet: Alpha Centauri AB

Soldier Appearance:smaller mechs

Soldier Weapons:plasma guns higher ranking gets better weapons [only higher ranks have 2 form mechs]

Nation History: one of the earlier settled systems and thus had time to devolep decent tech.

Posted

DAMIT!!!

Started posting something..... but it got deleted.... Stupid Freakin Library Computer.....

Posted

that sucks.

Posted

(I'll Try to recover it at the best of my memory)

Cifron stared at the table "Build two here, two here, then a larger one in the middle" he said "Er..... maybe we should build the front two first, then we could have protection while building the larger one" Said His Head Engineer, Cifron Grunted "Fine, but make sure to get the Larger one finished soon, then we will have a surefire defence system" He Said, then he turned to leave, while the Engineer did some quick calculations "Uh.... sir...." he said. Cifron turned around "Yes?" he said in a annoyed tone "It seems that if we build the small ones first, then we won't have enough resources for the larger one later" The Engineer said, becoming smaller "Then capture another planet and drain it of its resources! Seriously! i have to do all the thinking!" Cifron Yelled, Turning back around and leaving.

Cifron went to his Hangar "Greetings Sire" His head Liutenent said "The attack on Zaria is going to be a success, we've got our warriors fully charged, the robots completely repaired, and the Detonator ready" Cifron Nodded "Finally, some good news.... Very well, ready MY Ship, i will come along and observe your battle tactics" He said "Very Well Sire" said the Liutenent, then he turned to the thousands of soldiers and said "Ready Oblivion! Were attacking today!" he shouted, Cifron Chuckled.