Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Abridged Series Fan Club

72 posts in this topic

Posted

[quote name='Chef Nonsense' date='05 September 2009 - 08:46 PM' timestamp='1252205217' post='251540']
1.Bakura
2.Zombie Boy ("Brains!")
3.Rebecca
4.Rex Raptor
5.Weevil Underwood
6.Zorc

"Shamity Sham Sham"
[/quote]

Correct, that's two points! Next question for you:

In DBZ abridged by TeamFourStar, why does Piccolo blow up the moon?

[quote name='LDGM' date='06 September 2009 - 01:56 AM' timestamp='1252223766' post='251570']
tough one...

i'll have to watch the whole episode...

and since i have no time for that i'll guess 5
[/quote]

Sorry, the correct answer was 20. You still have one point. Now for your round 3 question:

In OoT abridged by adamwestslapdog, what attacks does Link use to defeat Ganon/Ganondorf (there are four attacks he used, three for Ganondorf and one for Ganon)

[quote name='thetriforceofultimacy' date='06 September 2009 - 07:16 AM' timestamp='1252242979' post='251594']
I'm not answering, Just joining.

"Wat kind of messed up fanfics have you been reading?!?!?"-Malik Blishitar (A.K.A Marik Ishitar.) To Odion in "The man who would be steve".
[/quote]

Well welcome to the club!

Also, a quick bit of info, you ARE NOT allowed to watch the episode that your trivia question is from. This contest is purely from memory.

Posted

no idea, next question :crazy:

Posted

Yeah, I don't mean to sound rude or anything, but you shouldn't make rules that you can't enforce. Making rules that you can't enforce just puts the honest people at a disadvantage, and makes it easier for cheaters to win.

Posted

[quote name='Aethix' date='06 September 2009 - 06:29 PM' timestamp='1252258157' post='251646']
Yeah, I don't mean to sound rude or anything, but you shouldn't make rules that you can't enforce. Making rules that you can't enforce just puts the honest people at a disadvantage, and makes it easier for cheaters to win.
[/quote]
meh, i don't have time to watch them again anyway, so I'm not too fussed, it's only a bit of fun here. :zelda:

Posted

Because it is mocking him since it was the thing that turned Gohan into a giant gorilla and Gohan is destroying everything and nothing will be left for him. (Horrible Grammar, I know :/)

"Stop mocking me!"
It's sad they deleted the TFS account. :/

Posted

[quote name='Aethix' date='06 September 2009 - 11:29 AM' timestamp='1252258157' post='251646']
[/quote]

I'm sorry but I feel that I'm more modifying the rules to prevent cheating. I thought the idea of a trivia contest made it a bit implied that it would be from memory but LDGM apparently believed that watching the episodes was allowed for the contest. I just posted that as confirmation.

[quote name='Chef Nonsense' date='06 September 2009 - 01:41 PM' timestamp='1252266102' post='251670']
Because it is mocking him since it was the thing that turned Gohan into a giant gorilla and Gohan is destroying everything and nothing will be left for him. (Horrible Grammar, I know :/)

"Stop mocking me!"
It's sad they deleted the TFS account. :/
[/quote]

Correct as usual, and yeah, it is sad. If you didn't know their new account is tfsdbzabridged.

Here are the current listings:

[b]Name/Score/questions remaining

Chef Nonsense/3/7
Linkprow/0/9
LDGM/1/7

Remember you can join at any time.

[/b]Round 4 time:

Chef Nonsense: In Majora's Mask Abridged, what is the 'important guardian business' that the Termina giant needs to attend to?

LDGM: In Death Note Abridged, who is the Chief's archenemy?

Posted

No clue. next

Posted

without any idea, next.

Posted

Okay, no offense to either of you but...you're kind of sucking. I'm afraid that if you don't answer the next question correctly you won't move on (this applies to LDGM and linkprow)

Soooooo, here goes:

Linkprow: In DBZ abridged, when is the happiest moment of vegeta's life?

LDGM: In yugioh abridged, name two made up words shadi says. (spelling counts)

Posted

jagshamesh?

i'm fine with half a mark and another question.

Posted

DS, I'm not really interested in being co-leader, but I would like to see if I can answer questions for fun.

Posted

Sorry LDGM but the correct answer was Jagshemash (spelling). And Aethix, here's your first question:

In Death Note abridged, what song is played with Ryuk's first entrance?

Posted

Actually, I think Jagshemash is a real word.

Taking a bath. (and Singing?)

Next question :0

Posted

No idea.

Posted

I would so answer that question, but DS told us not to answer other peoples questions. (I don't really remember much of the DN abridged. Since they deleted TeamDattebyo's old account, I don't really watch the series often.)
And yes I was aware that TFS made a new account.