Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

The Legend of Zelda:The Sagas legend

23 posts in this topic

Posted

I TRIPLED READ PUMPKIN'S ADVICE OK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But instead its like i said "HEY THIS IS A CHAT PAGE INSTEAD OF A STORY"BUT NO IT HAS TO BE A CHAT PAGE TO EVERYONE!!!!!!I took everyones advice AND THOUGHT ABOUT IT FOR A FEW HOURS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BUT I STILL DON'T EVEN HAVE A COMPLIMENT ON MY OTHER 2 CHAPTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I'm sorry I took didn't take you're advice but you still didn't compliment my other 2 chapters But no you have to keep chatting about chapter 1 BUT STILL MOVING ON!ALSO STOP SAYING I NEED TO IMPROVE!!I'M TRYING MY BEST.AND STILL I'M NOT GOING TO BE THE BEST STORY MAKER JUST LIKE THAT!!!I STILL NEED TO IMPROVE.oops sorry caps were on.Also i am 13 and I'll make Chapter 4 tommorow and Pumpkin good advice I liked it but still i'm trying to improve!And if it makes you happy i'll rewrite chapter 1 and make it the way you will like it and i bet i'm going to have to do the same with Chapter 2 and 3!

Posted

I'm talking about all chapters. They all equally need improvement if you actually want to draw someone's interest. You ask why we don't compliment? Well, personally, I don't see anything to really compliment on.

Posted

Never mind about this page!Someone else than Linkas has joined my story his name is Scorpion_13 and we can play or we will wait for one more to join!MAN I'M SO EXITED!!!

Role play I mean

Posted

So you're going to just abandon this, huh? What was the point of you writing it in the first place then?

Seriously, I don't understand some people on the internet... *is so glad she enforces literacy in her RP*

Posted

You should not take the advice we give you as an insult, merely use them to build up your story and make it much better quality. You ask for compliments, yet without the feedback we give you, I don't see how you deserve it. Don't just say you've read what we wrote about your story, take it and work it into what you write next.

I don't understand why you say that we are using this topic as a chat room, coz' what everyone has written is related to the same subject, your story. If anyone is using this topic as a chat room, it's you.

Posted

Are you sure you are 13? And yes its off topic but it doesnt appear there is going to be a topic at this rate.

Posted

Here's an idea. Read Stormsworder's Fanfic, "The Guardian Saga, Twilight Falls". I know that she's 18, but take hints (like description and literacy, NOT her own work) from her and work them in your fanfic. I'm no expert, but the way you write is quite childish. I wrote like you when I was 9, not 13.

Posted (edited)

Another question. How long did it take for you to write these chapters?

Also why is your character so strong? By the sound of it he has had minimal training and has no real life experince aside from breaking dummys.Same thing for the slingshot, has he used that before? If not he would likely be bad with it.Finally I want to know why your writing in that style it makes things vague and its a perspective I havent read in any book.

Edited by Linkprow (see edit history)