Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Eye of Mikhail

2 posts in this topic

Posted

Try and picture that as an Anime, ok? ^_^ I think it's a little easier to picture things if its like that. Thanks for reading this! BTW: Some of these names are based on another Anime.

Chapter 1

I woke from a seemingly long and dark sleep, but then I was greeted with light. A man was staring straight above me, he blinked his eyes twice, observing me. I couldn't keep in my feelings of thinking he was weird. I quickly, reflects perhaps, flung my head up from a very soft pillow and mine and the man's head clashed together, hard.

"Gah! What the hell are you doing, you damned brat!?" the man yelled, grabbing his forehead and falling back. I leapt from the bed and landed near a door. Two other men were standing next to each other, staring at me. I felt uneasy about where I was, but felt a kind of warmness from these people. It was obviously night time, and you could even see the stars:no clouds at all. The three of them were wearing white, big robes and white square-shaped hats with a clear fabric over their faces. I may be a boy, but I could tell easily that they may be wanted by all the ladies. The one I bumped into had blonde, spiky-sticking-up hair, and the other two looked completely different, of course.

One of them had glasses, red, spiky but dropped-down hair and a intellectual look. The other one had dark blue eyes, very weak colored purple hair that dropped-down also, and had a very calm, kind, and mysterious look.

"Who are you guys?!" I yelled, tightening my hands into fists of confusion and anger. The blonde-haired guy rubbed his head and stood up, sighing angrily.

"We're the ones who saved you, damned brat." he said, "Got that?" I stared at him with an anxious look on my face. I couldn't remember how I ended up in a bed in an unfamiliar place with a bunch on twenty-year-old looking men watching me as I slept.

"Saved me? What are you talking about?" I asked them, loosening up a little. The one in the glasses walked up closer to me, pushing his black-framed glasses further up his nose. His glass part of his glasses flashed and revealed his red eyes. He suddenly, even though he looked scary, placed a warm smile upon his face.

"You had fallen from the sky, right on top of our dear friend here, Frau." he said, pointing over at the blonde-haired man. I figured that his name was Frau, since he just said it. Frau glanced over at me, his bright blue eyes gazing into my green eyes.

"My car is ruined thanks to you, damned brat." he replied and dustied off his huge white robe. I flinched at what he was calling me.

"My name isn't 'damned brat'! It's-" I froze. Should I really tell them?, I thought. "You don't have to say it, child. Say only what you want here. This is where forgiveness is." the one with purple hair said, his voice calm and soft. "Forgiveness?" I asked, realizing what he meant, but still asked.

"Yes, this is a church. Bargsburgh Church, to be exact." the one in the glasses said, smiling back at me. "Oh, I almost forgot. I'm Labrador." the one with the purple hair said, pointing at himself.

"My name is Castor." the one in the glasses said. Frau sneered happily at me and pointed at himself with his thumb and said, "My name is Frau. We're all Bishops here at the church."

"Thanks for helping me, but why?" I asked all of them, staring at all their faces. Labrador slowly walked over to me, much taller than I expected. He placed his hand on top of my short brown hair, and smiled warmly.

"Because that's what we're supposed to do, here at the church. To help our lost little lambs." he answered, and picked up his hand. I observantly looked at his face. He seemed so kind and warm, but then so did the other men in the room.

"You people...-" I tried to talk, but my beat up body wasn't responding anymore. My legs crumbled beneath me and I slid to the ground in a dead faint.

That's it for now, my friends! ^_^ Please reply! I promise I will write more if at least one person replies.... also, I am NOT black-mailing you! biggrin.gif

Posted

Chapter 2

I woke the second time, but this time because of a loud bell’s chiming. My eyes bursted open and I quickly sat up. I was on the same bed I was on when I first woke.

I swung my legs over the bed and stood up. Through the glass windows that seemed like walls, light came in the room through small sun rays. Dust danced in the light, like ballerinas. The only thing in the room was the bed, and a door to the left of the bed. The room was fairly big, and clean.

I covered my eyes from the bright sunlight with my arm as a shade, and I walked over to the wall/window. I looked down, seeing hundreds of people lined up. The beginning of the line went into another building, pillars going inside of it. I glanced at the shackles I wore; two connected on my wrists, and two connected at my ankles. They were fairly long, so I could still do some things, like walk.

My dirty and ripped up blue shirt, and black shorts showed no sign of respect, but it was all I had. I opened the door next to the bed and entered a hallway full of light. The place was so peaceful, so calm, and so warm. I knew I had been to this church before, but when? I had lost my memories; all my memories up to when I was six have been wiped out from my mind.

I bet I could regain them, but how?

As I finally entered the outside, I noticed that all the buildings were white with a small sky blue shade to them. There was a large fountain right in the middle of what looked like a coliseum. Except, the outside walls went straight up, and they all had doors to enter different rooms. There were two very big arches at the front and back, one the exit, the other going further into other buildings. The fountains’ water fell out of the fountain at some points, but then fell onto the ground. But, where the water fell, it fell through the ground and into an under-river-thing that I really didn’t understand the meaning. There was eight paths all equally around the fountain to get to it without falling into the small rivers that may have been from the rain.

As I observed the area, I glanced back at the hundreds of people lined up in thick lines. They all were talking with each other, family’s maybe, and when a family came out of the large building, another went in. I walked quickly over to someone who seemed nice enough to answer to a stranger.

“Excuse me, but what’s going on here?