Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Legend of Zelda: Blade of Darkness

2 posts in this topic

Posted

Basically, a few people and I are making this story. It takes place between OoT and MM, after Link turns back into a kid.

After Link returned to his childhood, he met another boy, Heidakar, who was also living in the forest, it is a mystery though how he survived, withstanding the curse of the forest. After a call from the goddesses saying that the Hero of Time must rise again, Link ventured to the Temple of Time with his good friend Heidakar. Neither of them knew what the problem was but a part of the legend was left untold. It was said that there would be a great consequence for using the Master Sword, every evil sword the Blade of Evil's Bane had vanquished, empowered with the opposite energy of the Master Sword, all of the blade's negative energy, combined itself into a blade. The Blade of Darkness. All chose to ignore this legend, and for a while, ignorance was bliss, but now, Link must face a greater threat than ever before, his old foes, his new foes, and a finish that will leave you breathless. The past of Heidakar, the power of the Blade of Darkness, the arise of the shadows, the paradox of time, all of these and more will be unlocked in Legend of Zelda: Blade of Darkness.

Sound cool at all? Even if you didn't like the summary too much (I'm not very good at main ideas) please check out the site. We've got it as a fanfic in one part, an animation for chapter 1 should be up soon. We've got a web comic, and we might even make a game for it. We've got a few side stories for it as well as a few other features that I hope you'll all enjoy. I'm Djorn on that site, the writer for Blade of Darkness (One of my teammates writes a couple of the earlier chapters though and I don't write the side stories) Please check it out, We've got a few ads on youtube too but they don't really say that much.

http://loz-bod.webs.com

Hope you guys visit,

Djorn aka DragonSovereign

Posted

tHIS IS A FAN FICTION.

mOVING.

sAHAQIEL