Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

The Legend of Zelda: Darkness Within

1 post in this topic

Posted

"Yes Master, he is almost complete!" a hunched, cloaked figure cackled. The twisted creature called Desaad hovered over a glass chamber, waving his hands and chanting ancient incantations. "How much longer Desaad?" a booming voice asked.

Dessad turned to a bubbling cauldron and peered in. "Soon Master Ganon, have patience." Desaad said. "I will free you from your prison!" he added.

Desaad dipped a blade, it's twisted dagger into the cauldron, "The blood of life and you will awake!" Desaad shouted as he drove the dagger into the crystal chamber. "Live!" Desaad shouted as the entity within writhed in consciences. "He lives Master, your champion is born!" Desaad stepped back as the chamber began to shatter. "Finally Hyrule will be mine, the Hero's Shade will see to that!" Ganon shouted. "Welcome to the world Knil!" Desaad shouted.

Knil stepped out, his shocking white hair waved in the breeze, as his black and red tunic took shape, he opened his blood red eyes and grinned sadistically. "Yes Master!" he cackled.

link is my big bro likes this