Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Resident Evil: Afterlife

9 posts in this topic

Posted

When we last saw Alice and the survivors, they were following a cryptic journal to Alaska, a supposed Zombie free utopia. Who and what do you hope makes an appearance?

I hope they reconsider bringing Jensen Ackles (Dean from "Supernatural") into the franchise as fan favorite Leon S. Kennedy.

Posted

I'm hoping for Chris Redfield personally. We've had Jill and Claire already, it's either time for Leon or Chris. Personally I'd prefer Chris. He's always been my fav character in the games. It only makes sense to bring in Chris now that we're starting to see some Wesker in the mix :D

Posted (edited)

Hocrap we had Claire? That was the same Claire from the video games, the one in the last movie!?

I'd like to see some Wesker badass action. Resident Evil 5 style, yo.

EDIT: Oh, I'd like to see Leon. c: He was fun. Of course, I doubt I'll see Sheva or Chris from RE5, seeing as that takes place after all the Zombie stuff.

Edited by Vio Milanor (see edit history)

Posted

Hocrap we had Claire? That was the same Claire from the video games, the one in the last movie!?

I'd like to see some Wesker badass action. Resident Evil 5 style, yo.

EDIT: Oh, I'd like to see Leon. c: He was fun. Of course, I doubt I'll see Sheva or Chris from RE5, seeing as that takes place after all the Zombie stuff.

Well seeing as the movies have created a parallel Resident Evil reality, it's entirely plausible that Sheva or Chris will appear.

Posted

My gosh, please let Leon be in it. I will die if he isn't.

Posted

I do want Claire back... perhaps Leon. Chris would be awesome to have in there, too.

Watch them ruin Wesker though... *grumbles* The whole "Alice and her clone army" idea was really stupid -_-

Posted

The're making another movie, I thought that they stopped on the third one.

Well in that case I want to see Leon and wasn't Chris Redfield in the third? I think he was, haven't seen it in awhile and I can't remember.

Posted

Michael Jackson and Billy Mays featured as zombies. :)

Posted

Resident Evil just got scarier.:fear: