Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Legend Of Zelda: Visions of a boy

18 posts in this topic

Posted

Redoing this fanfiction at a later date.

Posted

Hm... Quite an interesting prologue to set the mood. Personally, it will be the first time for me reading a Zelda fanfic set into a more modern period than the games, so I'm interested in seeing how this goes.

Man, I wish I could write as descriptively as you though.. XD

Posted

Lol. I don't see this descriptive writing you speak of. I completely forgot to add that they have a crude form of the gun. It would only make sense since they have the crude form of the engine, too. > < I forget these things.. But chapter one will most likely take me longer so I don't overlook something. I may or may not have it ready for today, and probably only late tonight if I am lucky.

Edit: Okay, sneaked in mention of the first guns in there. Time to work on chapter One now.

Posted

Same as above

Posted

:D *thumbs up* Man, you're amazingly good at setting backgrounds and stuff like that... I have a lot of stuff I need to learn from you. :D Can't wait to see more.

Posted

Same as above. Aren't these messages interesting?

Posted

Well, as i stated before, you're doing a pretty rockin' job... You need to just keep in mind what I told you about a new paragraph with every speaker. I used to have the problem of bunching them all together a long time ago. Just try to get yourself into the habit of doing that.

*gives two thumbs up* ^^

Posted

Edited what I have so it makes more sense to readers xD

Thank my friend for helping me do that. I'm not nearly as good at English as she is.

Posted

einhfowinh

Posted

C'mon, you need to have better confidence with your fanfic, ya know. You're an amazingly talented writer, despite what you think.

I'm a bit out of it, so I can't completely scour this chapter, but it seems pretty fine to me. I like how the daring escape scene was written out :D Also, I like how Rula kinda seems like a brat at times... XD Nice contrast to Link.

Posted

Lol. Yeah, she's supposed to be kind of a brat.

Posted

Hi pumpkin dude(sweat.gif sry...I guess you'll have another name)

I took my time to read this yesterday evening before going to sleep and

...really good! great talent, took your time to develop a nice story( very important) very nice backgrounds, being original!

the vast majority of writers just starts at full speed and crashes head-on into a lack of inspiration or will...

so.. I hope this encourages you to go on at your normal pace...'cause its absolutely worth it!

and ow, plz don't mind my erroros...I'm form Belgium:p

Posted

Thank you very much for the words of encouragement. :3 I hope I won't let you down when I am finally finished with my next chapter.

Posted

Thank you very much for the words of encouragement. :3 I hope I won't let you down when I am finally finished with my next chapter.

You're welcome...I like reading before going to sleep and

T_T.gif sry...

"" and I enjoyed it...I'm sure you won't disappoint me with next chapter...I'll have a look at it when it comes out

greetings!

Posted

I know it seems kind of pointless to post something without more fic, but I'd like to inform anybody who had the slightest bit of interest in my story that a new chapter will be done by the end of this month.

Just thought I'd throw that out there.