Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

A few sketches that I've done

20 posts in this topic

Posted

Jareddude probably couldn't draw a cartoon pig.

Posted

I really ought to put another pic up :/ I drew Zelda's face from the side, a little like the the pic of her and Midna and Link with Epona in the Twilight Princess Manual (The first or second page or something).

I also drew another Link, but don't worry, his lips and eyes aren't as scary... I hope :) The top of his head is missing too, cuz I drew him and Zelda on the same page and ran out of room.

Lol :) I'm lame. I drew them in my school diary when I got bored at school :)

Posted

Hey, I can draw! But I can't post my pictures becsuse I need my sisters computer to put them up, and she is only gone certain days of the week when she works.

Posted

I gotta disagree. I don't think smudging with your fingers is an effective way to shade. I used to do that, but then I entered a basic highschool drawing class and learned that it's rarely useful.

Link: His clothes and hat look like they are apart of him. They are so close to his skin that it doesn't seem natural to me at all. The lack of folds make him look very stiff. Also, his hair is very flat, and his hat looks like it should be attached with a pin, like a yamaka. As for his face, it just looks very unnatural. I can't tell if you were going for a cartoony look, or a realistic look.

Wolf Link: His face is very unproportinate.

Keep trying. I'm sure you'll get it eventually. I've seen better, but I've seen much worse as well. I feel like drawing Link now. Haha.

Posted

The wolf wasn't actually Wolf Link, it was just a wolf that I drew.