Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Hi! Devy here!

8 posts in this topic

Posted

I guess I just wanted to introduce myself to Hyrule.net. I've known about this site for a little while, through my various friends, and eventually thought, "why don't I join? I like Zelda. I like forums. I like RPing. This place has all of 'em." :D

I'm an anime and manga freak, I love the sport of field hockey to the death, I play the upright bass (though I can play an electric...), I love classical, rock, and metal [music], and I'm known to be random. Whether that's good or bad is up to you to decide. I love J-RPGs. I'm a fangirl and completely somewhat insane. I like messing around with skins, forums, and HTML in what little spare time I have. Did I miss anything?

To be more specific in terms of anime/ manga, I'm a huge fan of (in no particular order): Tsubasa Reservior Chronicles, CCS, FMA, DN Angel, Death Note, Inuyasha, Fairy Tail, Naruto (somewhat), Immortal Rain, +Anima, Rurouni Kenshin, Trigun, xxxHolic, Tokyo Babylon, Ouran High School Host Club, Skip Beat!, Tokyo Mew Mew, Pokemon, Yugi-oh, .hack//SIGN, and a ton of others that I cant remember at the moment. I loooooove the Final Fanasy Series, as well as Kingdom Hearts, TALES OF SYMPHONIA, Pokemon, SSBB, Fire Emblem, Baten Kaitos, .hack//Infection series, The World Ends With You, and the Legend of Zelda (of course).

I can haz a puppeh name'ed Kodiak. Fearz him. ;D

Posted

Welcome to Hyrule.net! You sound pretty cool. :) Oh, and nice Reyson sig. Path of Radiance is epic.

Posted

Man... I like you. |D So we've got a lot in common then.

Welcome to Hyrule.net! c: Please be active and have a nice stay.

Posted

You're officially my new best friend. Congratulations :D

I love Final Fantasy, Fire Emblem, Zelda, Pokemon, Kingdom Hearts, and quite a few of the others you mentioned.

Posted

Let's see what I can single out. I like anime and manga, though I find manga and doujin more appealing than anime. I love classical, I am random, LOVE J-RPGs, I'm completely somewhat insane. I too love messing around with skins, forums, html, ect.

I am a fan of FMA, Death Note, Inuyasha, Naruto (somewhat, it's nice to watch occasionally... Wouldn't say I totally love it though), Rurouni Kenshin, .hack//SIGN (My favorite .hack// show). Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Tales of series, Pokemon, The World Ends with you, Legend of Zelda.

I'd like the 7 .hack// games IF I played them... (Wait... I think they were making two more of them) I don't have a PS2 at the moment, and PS2 emulators fail. o:

Posted

Never did beat PoR... Got to the part where you had to shove monks outta the way when my healer got crit-shotted. Then I rage quitted.

Welcome, welcome... I'm the person in charge of the big, literate Zelda RP here... I wonder if I still have the plans for that ToS Rp I wanted to do years and years ago...

Posted

Hehehe... thanks for the warm welcome! I'll definitely try to stay active, though I'm not exactly a "sociable" person. XD I always stick to the RP forums of sites more than anything else. :3

And Stormsworder, if you make that ToS RP, let me know. Immediately. :D

Posted

Er, well, I'd only make it if you really wanted me to. If you say yes that I should, then I'll do it.