Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

my new hyrule character...

23 posts in this topic

Posted

hello everyone, here is a new hyrulian legend! his name is spiko (i csll nearly all of my fanmade characters spiko) i have attached him to this post, please tell me what you think :)

post-8018-125192514301_thumb.jpg

Posted

Holy-

Well, let's see.

The hair looks like it's trying to imitate manga, and doesn't succeed, it looks flat and doesn't look exciting enough. The back arm defies the laws of physics, it doesn't look real, goodness gracious knows where the front hand is.

all in all, E-.

Poor.

Must try harder next time.

Posted

It just looks like a recolored Link and that's it.

Posted

Is that supposed to be some sort of evil version of Link? Cause we already have Dark Link.

Posted

well the word HERO spring to mind when i said it in the opening post and i had a template image for help of toon link and if hes a copy of link, then WHY doesent he were a hat? WHY is his sword nothing like a sword that you would find back then and WHY is there a strange symbol on his his hand not even resembling the triforce!!!! and it took me 2 GOD DAMN HOURS!!!

Posted

Toon Link starts off in WW without a hat. -_- Also, the image is such poor quality you can't even tell that much. And he looks like his body is inhuman and wrongly proportioned. You know what? You need to shut your mouth and quit throwing a hissy fit everytime someone critiques you.

Posted

well how would you feel if someone said your RP was crap or, any post you did and your topics were crap? it took me ages to create the charater and then 2 hour to draw it. You must have no feeling if you just comment that its just another old copy of link thats getting boring...

you can critisize me but you dont have to act like its the worst thing you've ever seen in the history of creation -_-.gif:(-_-.gif:(-_-.gif:(-_-.gif:(

you coul be a little more kinder.

Posted

If someone tried to say that, I would refute their point with the fact that I've drawn literate RPers to it and the storyline is progressing quite well. So, them saying that is them just being ignorant fools who are upset that I didn't let them in due to them not being literate enough or trying to powerplay with their characters.

I didn't say it's the worst. It's one of the worst. I don't think anyone could do worse than some guy on Fanfiction.net that got mad when I convinced the RP owner to crack down on literacy and not allow him in with his god-modded characters.

I'm an English major, and I speak the truth. I don't hold back on what I say.

For your information, someone did try saying my GIMP artwork was bad until I pointed out that the signatures had been some of the first things I ever made.

Posted

Hey, man... If you're gonna try and post some art. o: You're gonna have to be able to handle some bad critique, as all artists must learn to do.

Posted

((breathes in deep)) ok calm... im sorry... ok next time i draw ill do link or something, and practice my skills

Posted

Toon Link starts off in WW without a hat. -_- Also, the image is such poor quality you can't even tell that much. And he looks like his body is inhuman and wrongly proportioned. You know what? You need to shut your mouth and quit throwing a hissy fit everytime someone critiques you.

Did you honestly have to drop that low?

Yes, if you cannot take serious opinions and you prefer everyone lie and say your work is wonderful, I suggest you only show your very young family members your work.

Hey, man... If you're gonna try and post some art. o: You're gonna have to be able to handle some bad critique, as all artists must learn to do.

Yes, as Vio said.

((breathes in deep)) ok calm... im sorry... ok next time i draw ill do link or something, and practice my skills

Practice does help, believe it or not. I draw occasionally, Im still not too great of an artist, but I try.

I give it a D.

Posted

Holy-

Well, let's see.

The hair looks like it's trying to imitate manga, and doesn't succeed, it looks flat and doesn't look exciting enough. The back arm defies the laws of physics, it doesn't look real, goodness gracious knows where the front hand is.

all in all, E-.

Poor.

Must try harder next time.

your just mad hes better than you.

its better than anything i could draw

Posted

Hhmm.....

its not THAT bad....

the sword looks like it might have been drawn pretty awesomely, but i cant really see it.... try and get a better pic next time.

Posted

You can't really say that in all honesty without having seen Pádraig!'s stuff. o: I havn't seen it.

Posted

your just mad hes better than you.

its better than anything i could draw

Of course I'm not.

For some reason, I didn't need a lot of persuading to believe you there.