Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Okami sequel headed to DS

37 posts in this topic

Posted

I figured that this game will fail. I have reasons why.

"WW was a great game." (Yes it's in quotation marks so I never said it.) Then it had a sequel for DS, but face it the game failed pretty hard for a sequel to a "great game."

Every "great game" for a major platform always fail harder when it's on a hand held system.

Posted

[quote name='Young Link Addict' date='07 September 2009 - 05:02 PM' timestamp='1252360945' post='251915']

"WW was a great game." (Yes it's in quotation marks so I never said it.) Then it had a sequel for DS, but face it the game failed pretty hard for a sequel to a "great game."

Every "great game" for a major platform always fail harder when it's on a hand held system.
[/quote]

We'll see. Personally, I think it looks good. :3

Posted

[quote name='Young Link Addict' date='07 September 2009 - 04:02 PM' timestamp='1252360945' post='251915']

[/quote]
:rolleyes:

Posted

I was quoting it to make fun of it and you know it. I hate Wind Waker and there's nothing you can do about it now take the fake quote out of your sig NOW!!!!!!!!!

Posted

I think an Okami sequel on the DS could go either way. It depends on how they execute it.

Posted

The trailer looks really awesome. I just hope this game doesn't fall flat on it's face. I'm getting it either way though. Also, I noticed that the song 'Reset' was in that trailer. Maybe they'll have the original score in Okamiden but have it tweaked a little along with new material.

Posted

[quote name='Adn' date='19 September 2009 - 01:55 PM' timestamp='1253386524' post='254064']
The trailer looks really awesome. I just hope this game doesn't fall flat on it's face. I'm getting it either way though. Also, I noticed that the song 'Reset' was in that trailer. Maybe they'll have the original score in Okamiden but have it tweaked a little along with new material.
[/quote]
We can only hope. ^_^

Fix up the graphics a little bit, add Waka in this game, and I'm all over this sequel. >3