Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Okami sequel headed to DS

37 posts in this topic

Posted

Dudedudedude! Okami sequel? My mind has been blown.

This made my day. I love everyone.

Posted

I love you too, Shadowknight.
But mostly in the privacy of our bedroom.
Nobody heard that.
Sahaqiel

Posted

Of course I didn't hear it. |D Saha only loves me in MY bedroom.

Posted

Point in case, Okami is pretty cool and deserves a sequel, especially with that ending.
Chibiterasu is also pretty cute. AND I WONDER WHO THE MOTHER OF SUSANO'S CHILD IS.
OK, that was sarcasm, but WHAT DO YOU THINK HAPPENED TO AMATERASU!??
Sahaqiel

Posted

Amaterasu changed into Chibiterasu?? Obviously, because it is cute and cuddly now, unlike before when it was fierce and muffiny.

Posted

Amaterasu is a woman.
Amaterasu is fierce and muffiny.
Fierce and muffiny is Fierce Muffin.
Fierce Muffin is a woman.

Posted

It's actually a little surprising since Clover is dead that they would make another Okami.

Posted

[quote name='Sahaqiel' date='03 September 2009 - 08:55 PM' timestamp='1252025714' post='250875']
I'm going to punch you in the jeans.

[url="http://hyrule.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=8245&view=&hl=okami&fromsearch=1"]Cel-shaded Graphics[/url]

Looking back, about everyone else in the thread also wanted to punch you in the jeans.

But I digress.
You liked Okami.
So shut your mouth and open yourself to some really good games.
It's only a style.

"Posted 06 September 2008 - 12:50 PM"

I RETAIN THIS STUFF, MAN.
YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW.
Sahaqiel
[/quote]
The weird thing is I don't even remember that topic. xD

Also I found out why I said that seeing as I must have. I posted it in the topic.

[quote]I only played it for 5 minuets. My friend is grounded from video games so he had to sneak it out.[/quote]

Yeah I didn't get the full graphics feel. I play Okami for 5 minutes and I never got a headache. I didn't get headaches from WW in the first 5 minutes. It useually takes at least 15.

[quote]It's only a style.[/quote]
A style that can cause migraines. Asking me to play a cel-shaed games would be saying you want me to have a migraine. I mean I'd have to play it 5 minutes then stop. Then play for another 5 minutes and then stop again. And face it that game seems long.

Posted

the ds controls plus okami sounds like a perfect fit totally gonna get it

Posted

[quote name='Young Link Addict' date='04 September 2009 - 07:45 AM' timestamp='1252068311' post='250978']Yeah I didn't get the full graphics feel. I play Okami for 5 minutes and I never got a headache. I didn't get headaches from WW in the first 5 minutes. It useually takes at least 15.[/quote]

How do you know it "usually" takes fifteen if you've never played another cel-shaded game for fifteen minutes?
Exactly.

[quote name = 'Young Link Addict']A style that can cause migraines. Asking me to play a cel-shaed games would be saying you want me to have a migraine. I mean I'd have to play it 5 minutes then stop. Then play for another 5 minutes and then stop again. And face it that game seems long.
[/quote]

You've beaten Wind Waker.

This argument is over, I think I made my point here.
Sahaqiel

Posted

[quote name='Sahaqiel' date='04 September 2009 - 11:10 PM' timestamp='1252120214' post='251237']
How do you know it "usually" takes fifteen if you've never played another cel-shaded game for fifteen minutes?
Exactly.

You've beaten Wind Waker.

This argument is over, I think I made my point here.
Sahaqiel
[/quote]
I don't know and I honestly don't care. *Shakes head.* Say what you wish.

Yeah, but I took pills for that and don't want to mess up my body taking pills just to play games.

Posted

Half of me absolutely loves this news, and half of me doesn't. Wait... no, screw it. 80% of me loves this news, and 20% doesn't.
An Okami sequel?! HECK YEAH!!
On DS? ... Eh, ok. Sure!
Ammy's turned in Chibimaterasu? Ok, that's adorable, but... I don't know... =\

Don't get me wrong, there's no way in heck that I would never buy this game. I'm quite excited for it, really! But here's the thing: Clover Studios. Did they not break up years ago? Hence why an Okami sequel was never made soon after the game was released? So then Capcom took over? ... Hm...
This could be really good, or ok. It can't be bad though. Never in a million years. xD
Throw Waka in there and I'll be all over this sequel. 8D

Posted

I find it interesting that nobody has linked to this video yet. I guess I'll do it, then.

[url="http://ds.ign.com/dor/objects/29596/okamiden-chisaki-taiyou/videos/okamiden_trl_debuttrailer_90309.html"]Okamiden: Chisaki Taiyou Nintendo DS Debut Trailer[/url]

Posted

[quote name='shadowknight' date='07 September 2009 - 03:25 PM' timestamp='1252333525' post='251788']
I find it interesting that nobody has linked to this video yet. I guess I'll do it, then.

[url="http://ds.ign.com/dor/objects/29596/okamiden-chisaki-taiyou/videos/okamiden_trl_debuttrailer_90309.html"]Okamiden: Chisaki Taiyou Nintendo DS Debut Trailer[/url]
[/quote]
heh, awesome liek