Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Link's life(I don't have anything better

4 posts in this topic

Posted

Okay so this is just a random idea that I had to post. I am basing this off of Twilight Princess and an idea so don't laugh.

Prologe:The Child

Hinza gazed down at the little baby boy in her arms. He had blue eyes and gold yellow hair. His eyes were closed and he yawned in his sleep.

"Finally."

She muttered to herself. Hinza walked through the treehouse trying to not jostle him. The room that Bo had made for him had a bed for her to lie down on and a table. The chairs were made out of a fallen treehouse. A wardrobe held all of her clothes and his. A red rug lay on the ground in the middle of the room. A window was above crib that leaned against the wall. She walked over to it and placed him in it. It was made out of a tree from Faron woods, horses and Ordan goats were carved into it. The soft white comforter stood out from the deep brown wood. The sleeping child snuggled deeper into the soft pile of blankets that made his mattress.

"You are the only link between me and Coron."

Hinza hummed softly to herself. A soft rap on the door startled her. She silently went over to it and opened it, the middle-aged man in front of her was lean and hard muscled. His brown hair hung down to the nape of his neck. His green eyes twinckled, it was Bo. He motioned if he could come in. She shook her head. And motioned him to step back. She walked out into the room beyond and closed the door behind her. She led him through the room to a chair by a window. She pulled one forward for herself and another for him. She sat down and motioned for him to do the same. He started the conversation.

"Have you decided what to name him?"

"Yes. Link would be nice don't you think?"

"Yes I do. After all ever since Coron left you have only him. He is your only link to Coron."

"Yes that is why I named him Link."

They sat in silence for a while. Hinza looked around the room. A ladder led to the second floor that she had never, because of her pregnancy, been up to. The floor was bare with a symbol that she had never seen before carved into it.

Thats strange it wasn't there before.

The room had a brown couch in front of the fireplace. A lump stuck in her throat as she remembered the many nights that she and Coron had spent there. She shook her head to clear it. The same symbol that was on the floor was above the fireplace.

Why is it there? It wasn't there yesterday. Then again I wasn't a mother yesterday.

She chuckled dryly. Returning her attention back to Bo. He was silently staring at her. She shook her head at his silent question. He stood up, towering over her slight frame.

"We'll talk later."

Hinza nodded. Weakly getting up, her energy gone. She bowed like a lady should when a man was leaving the house. Bo straightened her up.

"There's no need to be formal Hinza we are friends."

She nodded again.

"Will you help me to Link's,"she loved saying the name,"room?"

"Of course."

She put a hand on his shoulder and walked over to the door. Bo didn't seem annoyed by how slow she was going, instead he seemed worried by her movments. He had a thoughtful look on his face. They got to the room and Bo picked her up and set her on the bed. He went over and looked at Link.

"He's the spitting image of his father."

"Yes he is."

Bo opened the door and closed it quietly. Hinza closed her eyes.

Link was much older he was wearing green clothes and a sword and shield in his hands. He stood across from a man with dark-gray skin and red hair. The man carried a huge sword, he was wearing armor and in the armor was a white streak the man approached Link. The ground around them was open, only a strange gold wall kept them from exiting the area. The wall was see through, a women in an dress that had the same mark as above the fireplace and on the floor in the main room. She was on a brown horse with a white mane. Great plains stretched around the opponents. The sky was almoat black with lightning splitting the air with its sound. The two opponents clashed together.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's just the prologue the chapters are way longer. Enjoy!

Posted

Hm... I find it an odd change from the part focusing on Link's mother to where he's facing Ganondorf... It's like, that little part is just not really written the same as the rest, lacking much detail... and Ganon's skin is more of dark-gray than green I would say.

Also, it's "spitting image", not "spitten"

Also, grammatical errors, mostly places missing commas and such.

Posted

Thank you for the help I added more on the end if it helps. I will try to get chapter one out soon.

Posted

Not bad. At least it's something to tell us what might have happened to his Parents.