Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Do you think Ocarina of Time: Master Quest is hard?

23 posts in this topic

Posted

Did it bother anyone else that the things you shoot in Jabu Jabu's Belly were replaced with cow heads? It didn't bother me all that much, but it was a bit disturbing.

Posted

It's like playing Ocarina of Time all over again: You go through the dungeons, get stuck on it a few times, then you find out what you need to do and press on.

It doesn't get furiously frustrating until you get to Gannon's Fortress. It's ok before that. I actually think it would be easier for someone who never played OoT before, because if you played OoT before you'll think certain things are in certain places, but then you'll get frustrated with the dungeons being different, whereas if you never played OoT before, you wouldn't expect anything.

So yeah, it's hard, but not impossibly so. It's like going through Persona 3: FES on Hard. It's different and much more challenging, but still the same game and great fun to go through.

Posted

I didn't find GA[b]N[/b]ON's castle too hard.
In fact, I didn't particularly ever find the Water Temple too hard.
The worst I'd do on Ganon's castle was accidentally fall off a ledge here and there.
Sahaqiel

Posted

[quote name='Sahaqiel' date='07 September 2009 - 11:59 AM' timestamp='1252342755' post='251827']
I didn't find GA[b]N[/b]ON's castle too hard.
In fact, I didn't particularly ever find the Water Temple too hard.
The worst I'd do on Ganon's castle was accidentally fall off a ledge here and there.
Sahaqiel
[/quote]

For some reason I did. Dunno why. Probably like what I was saying before: playing OoT so much screwed me up, haha

Posted

I just finished Inside Jabu Jabu's Belly for Master Quest.
It wasn't that hard but it was a lot more fun then the original dungeon.

Posted

Master quest is a nice mix-up of the original OoT dungeons. It's not to hard by itself, but doing the three heart challenge can be a trial.

Posted

Knuckle. Where've you been?

Posted

That's what she said.