Feeling stir crazy over Zelda Wii?

75 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

So it's been how long since they apparently started working on it? Well, about five or six years, and this is the only piece of information we have on it, other than it's being developed, and some other minor details like that it will be different from any Zelda we've seen, but then it won't be too radically different, and that it takes place in a different era than Twilight Princess.

And this startling picture, of course.

So we're pretty much information starved, and I'm trying to keep my urges down, because I'm GLaD that they're blocking me from spoilers, but is anyone else going stir crazy, just waiting for the next day that something glorious and unexpected, like a release date, will come around? Maybe the title of the game?

They said they wouldn't release info until they were good and ready, but they stuck to their word so diligently.

So is anyone else wanting to just plan a raid on Nintendo headquarters to learn their secrets?

Sahaqiel

Edited by Sahaqiel (see edit history)

Posted

I'm not too bugged by it, as I've already decided to keep revelations about it to a minimum and have it a total mystery when I play it, but I am getting anxious... But I don't mind waiting if it means the game will be that much better.

Posted

I get by. XDD

But seriously, yeah... I'm a little bugged that they haven't even given out a title yet, let alone a release date.

At least we've been given a picture (which will probably turn out to be the cover of the game.)

Posted

I don't care cuz I know it's gonna suck

Posted

Yes. I want this to get over the fact that ST is going to suck. This will save me from going crazy after playing it.

Posted

Oh yeah, big time. Though the speculation was fun ("the girl's a sword!") we've ran out of things we can discuss about. Everyday I check a couple of Zelda sites, hoping for some new information, anything...

When will we plan the raid? We already have Sahaqiel as our breaking-and-entering expert

Posted

I don't mind waiting. Got other games to keep me occupied.

Posted

Unsure.

Waiting can be fun sometimes though.

Plus, if you want a game to be released in a half year, you will get a shitty game.

So the longer the wait times, the less bugs, and bigger game. :D

Am I right or am I right?

Always try to be positive! :)

Posted

Who uses expressions like "stir crazy"?

Zelda's been replaced by Final Fantasy in my personal hierarchy of favorites games and series. Granted, it changes based on what games I'm currently playing and what I happen to be obsessed with, and it's not like there's a lot of Zelda to go around these days. To answer the question, I'm anticipating it, but I won't be the first person to go crazy over every piece of information Nintendo throws: I was pretty unexcited even when the promo poster came out, and I laughed at the silliness of all the speculation and speculators over the WW Great Fairy look alike. I maintain objectivity and take things with a grain of salt. Then again, that's probably so as to not get my hopes up when the real thing comes out. Probably why I wasn't as disappointed with Twilight Princess as everyone thought I should have been.

But we digress.

Posted

I haven't really been thinking about it that much. I also haven't been playing my Wii very much, so that might have something to do with it.

Posted

I'm not too bothered about it.

it's scribblenauts and GS5 that are occupying my interests at the mo'

Posted

@ Aethix

Homebrew gives your Wii a new life, and it will never die without it. :D

Homebrew, What else?

:P

Anyways,

I sure would like to see the new zelda, hopefully it is more BIG and FUN instead of EASY and IDOLATRY of stupid gold statues etc.

Posted

Yes. I want this to get over the fact that ST is going to suck. This will save me from going crazy after playing it.

ST? (Has the title for the game been given out already, or are you talking about something completely different?! xD)

I don't understand why some of you think it's going to suck, JUST by speculating ONE picture. We don't even know the plot, yet!

Posted

/me Agrees with Eka.

(May SP does mean Spirit Temple ? :P )

Though I already have in mind what I would LIKE to see in the game. :)

Maybe there also will be something... Wifi-ness? :o /me hopes so.

Posted

I think ST means Spirit Tracks.