Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

My Pokemon Theory Was Correct!

11 posts in this topic

Posted

After prebiously starting a topic before the release of HG/SS, I explained how I thought it likely for Nintendo to release Kanto/Hoenn starters and legendaries in these games, therefore destroying the need to hunt down and pay ridiculous amounts of money for the GBA games. After seeing Serebii.net today, it was revealed that Mewtwo and every starter in existence, allong with Latios/Latias are available in the game. My theory/hope that this would happen has been confirmed, and it is yet more reason to celebrate that Nintendo is finally heading in the right direction for us more hardcore gamers (sorry, I hate those words, but they now hold quite a good meaning).

Posted

Ahaha,

cool dude. :)

I made a theory about Spirit Tracks. Not a big one though.

Anyhow, great to see this.

Actually makes me laugh how predictable Nintendo can be. :3 :P

Posted

I am looking forward to it. I loved the Kanto and Johto regions, and Gold and Silver are my favorite Gameboy Color games. I've been looking forward to this for quite a while, even made threads on a different site, asking the probability, last year. Everyone who responded wanted them, and I want them too.

What if they went the extra mile and added more islands? Or perhaps, let us challenge Gym Leaders more than once? The suspense is killing me inside. I am highly anticipating this.

I shall get a Totodile... I can't wait. ^_^

Posted

The games are great but the show is so stupid now. I don't think Nintendo makes the shows any more. I think it's just Cartoon Network that is making it now.

Posted

I shall get CHIKORITA!!!!!!!!

Posted

well these starters are the worst as when they evolve into their final forms they all still have only one type. >_>

we need the starters to be psychic, dark and fighting types, it'd still work and it'd be the 3 coolest types ^_^

Posted

Actually makes me laugh how predictable Nintendo can be. :3 :P

yes but nowadays being predictable is very unpredictable :ph34r:

Posted

I am looking forward to it. I loved the Kanto and Johto regions, and Gold and Silver are my favorite Gameboy Color games. I've been looking forward to this for quite a while, even made threads on a different site, asking the probability, last year. Everyone who responded wanted them, and I want them too.

What if they went the extra mile and added more islands? Or perhaps, let us challenge Gym Leaders more than once? The suspense is killing me inside. I am highly anticipating this.

Yes, they will be allowing you to re-battle Gym Leaders. Awesome, isn't it? :joy:

Posted

Yes, they will be allowing you to re-battle Gym Leaders. Awesome, isn't it? :joy:

The one feature I have been waiting for forever. :D

I can't wait. HOW LONG DO WE HAVE? D:

Posted

Every time I see your name.

Every time.

I think "Croconaw".

The games are great but the show is so stupid now. I don't think Nintendo makes the shows any more. I think it's just Cartoon Network that is making it now.

Cartoon Network has no association with The Pokémon Company. The PC has been making the shows. 4Kids dubs them.

The anime has reached over 600 episodes in Japan, now.

Sahaqiel

Posted

we need the starters to be psychic, dark and fighting types, it'd still work and it'd be the 3 coolest types ^_^

as awesome as that sounds it would be against the pokemon starter tradditon