You in Hyrule

58 posts in this topic

Posted

"yeay i'm starving," i say as i start eating.i don't eat much but i finish quikly anyway.

"Kyle you have to let me draw your wolf form sometime" i added i put my MP3 player on. Dark moors before the Duel plays "Awesome i love this song". i grab my rucksack and start searching for the bottle of coke i knew was in there.

Posted

Kyle looked at the girl and went over to her and snuggled in and falls in a deep sleep, "i can tell he likes you," Ganondorf said to Lisa.

Ganondorf just stared at the two and was thinking for a arranged marriage for them two and hey it will maybe help the scars the Kyle have been giving himself.

Posted

" your better give him his clothes now, i don't want him waking up naked on my knee, speaking of me knee.." i said as i took out a tablet for my knee pain and a bottle of water, drinking the water and taking the tablet.

"I like dogs i always seem to be to first freinds come to when they need some one to look after them while away so a werewolf won't be a problem, dogs seem to like me too." i say as i scracth kyle behind the ear.

Posted

it was close to daytime and Kyle starts to transform into his human form and woke up and saw Lisa.

"oh im really sorr-," Kyle looked down to himself and saw he was naked.

Kyle ran to the other end and was embarrassed. He had superhuman strength and other things because of his wolf form.

Posted

"Just get some clothes on you please" i said as i covered my eyes. i took out a newspaper for my rucksack and threw it to him to cover him up a little."there are somethings a 16 year old shouldn't see" i added.

Posted

Ganondorf gave him clothes that will change shape as Kyle change into his Wolf form.

He put them on and they actually felt nice.

"thanks dad," Kyle said to Ganondorf.

Posted

"Is it safe to open my eyes?" i asked still covering my eyes. for heavens sake i can watch an extremely violent 18 movie and laugh at like it was a comedy but i couldn't look at someone naked i'm not a perv like some of my friends.

"Finally!"I said when gaondorf said it was safe to open my eyes.

Posted

"Dad is ok i take the sleeves and the legs off," Kyle said.

"yes son it is," Ganondorf said.

Kyle got the leggings and the arms off but kept the gloves on but got the fingers off.

"thats is alot better," Kyle said as his scars were now showable and able to see on his legs and arms. "dont worry about my scars i was cutting myself with my dagger and also dad i got a shield and Dark Master Sword."

Posted

"Heh Dagers, Hidden Blades are where its at" I said, i found a hood in my bag and put it on. "I am a assassin, i'm Ezio auditoure de freraza from assassins creed" i added doing my best Ezio impersonation and putting my new free running skills to practice doing feats that not even Ezio could do.

"Whoa Ganondorf you wasen't kidding when you said you gave me the abitlity to free run like a master" I said.

Posted

Name: Pheeny

Apearance: Butt Nekkid

Personality: erratic

Training: n/a

3rd person

Special Abilitie: Has lots of Nukes

Pheeny suddenly tumbled out of a sudden and mysterious portal and looked around. He was suddenly standing next to some ugly guy and some wolf face. They were somewhere doing something. Suddenly, He pulled a puppying nuke out of thin air and detonated it. Their location suddenly disintegrated, leaving nothing but a crater, a thousand feet deep and a mile in diameter. Nothing survived.

Posted

((okay thats just not that fair dumb ass)

Posted

What are you talking for. You're dead.

I think you're just jealous because my OC is better than yours, and killed yours.

Posted

(hey get off you ruined two prefectly good RP's you jack ass, the rules say no killing other peoples characters, go start your own rp and kill anyone who joins it if anyone does!!)

Posted

(I didn't see it say anywhere that I couldn't kill people.)

Posted

( i read it somewhere on the rules topic, just go create your own RP and kill people there and leave these RP in peace unless you'll do it properly)