Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Picto-Captions!

129 posts in this topic

Posted

You NEVER SAID ANYTHING!!!! :cry::angry::cry::angry::cry::angry::cry::angry::cry:

Posted

Sorry, I just thought that people assumed since I hadn't said anything the past 5 weeks. Sorry bout that :cry: BUT I will be adding a new competition (kinda like this) coming up soon! I just have to figure out the concept... :embarrassed:

Posted

Can't you atleast anounce a winner for the last picture?

Posted

Can't you atleast anounce a winner for the last picture?

Hmm...good call. This will be the last post for this competitioon.

Okay, well, I'm sure this game has lasted for quite awhile, and who knows? Maybe one day it'll come back (its a possibility, I'm just a lil busy with other stuff to run it at the moment)! Alright, well, as goron merchant said, might as well pick a final winner for this caption...so this means that if someone takes Ganandorf333's place, they win the WHOLE competition! So, this winner is........okay maybe not one winner, I choose two: Cotton Eyed Joe's and Goron Merchants. But now it really depends on how many points each player has!

So, added up the points! Here are the new and final scores!

Ganandorf333 - 4 points

Goron Merchant - 6 points

Zeldafancs - 2 points

Cotton Eyed Joe - 5 points

Storm Kid - 1 point

FaroresWind - 1 point

Zserv - 1 point

Soi Karuna - 3 points

And we have a winner! Goron Merchant (having 1 point more then Cotton Eyed Joe) has won the competiton! Congratulations! And a big thanks to everyone that participated in this competition...I'm still thinking about bringing it back, but maybe it'll be #2! It might have a new twist! But for now, I don't think I can ignore my mountains of homework in front of me :embarrassed:

Thanks for reading! :D

Posted

Well what can I say!!!

Well, being a blind kid who can't read good growing up in the broncs, this is huge. My father always told me I'd never be a Picto Caption winner, and here I am. I just want to say, "Try your hardest and never give up!!!" . . .

I'd like to thank my sponsers, um, the director, I'd like to thank God, and Hyrule.net. , and Cotton Eyed Joe for being such a great inspiration, and G.333, and Zeldafancs, and Relean, and of course Zeldawii for starting this topic and everyone else!! I'm sorry if I forgot anyone!!!!!

Thank you so much!!!

*Accepts Award.*

Posted

let me guess, you watched the Oscars

Posted

Bits and Pieces. . .

Posted

Bits and Pieces. . .

Lol :D Anyways people, GREAT NEWS! I'm making a Picto-Captions 2!!! This new Picto-Captions will be involving Zelda captions (as always) AND a small twist (not really for you guys, but jyst for me to practise) some of the captions will be pictures drawn by ME!! (mind you they will be funny! I just want to work on my drawings a bit more, to improve y'know? Plus, its extremely hard to find funny Zelda pics I haven't used already! This contest will be a new topic in this form (General Game Talk) and I felt that I should make it now before I'm back to the mountains of homework :cry: PLUS, I know some people miss it :) Look for it in the General Game Talk section soon! OOH! And lemme know what you think of this idea :)

Posted

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!! :embarrassed: