Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zelda Wii trailer in October?

18 posts in this topic

Posted

Rumor has it that some form of trailer for [i]Zelda Wii[/i] is ready to screen at Nintendo's Business Media summit in October.

------

The trailer, if one exists, at all, will most likely shed some sort of light on the image of Link and an unknown figure revealed at E3.

The keynote is the same conference that saw the unveiling of Sonic in [i]Super Smash Bros. Brawl[/i], the anticipated sequel in the originally Japan-only [i]Sin and Punishment[/i] series, and the Nintendo DSi. This suggests the idea of a trailer making an appearance next month, while questionable, is not entirely unlikely.

[url="http://www.infendo.com/2009/09/08/trailer-coming-for-the-new-zelda-game-in-october/"]Infendo[/url].

Posted

Great! :D

I hope this rumor true.

Where did you get this information, SirJoshizzle?

Posted

Infendo. Look it up.

Posted

[url="http://www.infendo.com/2009/09/08/trailer-coming-for-the-new-zelda-game-in-october/"]Infendo[/url] I see. :)

Great find!

Posted

Didn't Miyamoto say he [url="www.lazygamer.co.za/wii/e3-2009-new-zelda-coming-to-the-wii-in-2010"]wasn't going to unveil the game until 2010[/url]?

At first, I was skeptical about Miyamoto keeping his mouth shut in regards to hardcore titles (Courtesy of request from Nintendo) and that only faltered once, with the concept, provided he didn't ask permission to release it.

:/ :\

If it is anything at all, I don't think it would be something major like a trailer, or even a title.
Thinking about this more and more, it just becomes less and less likely anything will come up.
Let's see if I'm wrong.
Sahaqiel

Posted

Well no offense saha but i hope you're wrong... I'm itching for some fresh zelda news

Posted

If this is even remotely true, It'll be very cool! I'm curious to see what Nintendo has in store for Link and Hyrule (if Hyrule is indeed the land it takes place).

Posted

I'm not hoping on a trailer. It just seems too early.. Maybe a title, or some artwork

Posted

Yes, it will come out in late 2010 , probably holidays.

I can't wait!

Posted

[quote name='HylianLink15' date='11 September 2009 - 03:17 AM' timestamp='1252657022' post='252665']
I'm not hoping on a trailer. It just seems too early.. Maybe a title, or some artwork
[/quote]
i hope for all three, or even better, A LAUNCH SITE!!! :joy: :joy: :joy:

Posted

Yea, a launch site of Nintendo would be cool too, I almost forgot about it! :P
Though, it might be a little to early.

Posted

I hope this is true, and I hope it kicks ass.

Posted

I'm rather skeptical.. but Nintendo is going to be attending the VGXpo in Philadelphia, PA October 9-11th. In terms of attendence, it's the second largest gaming convention in the US (maybe worldwide? I dunno..), second only to E3.. That said I still can't see Nintendo wanting to drop the ball when this is their first time attending this convention. Anybody going?

Posted

Hey ebunch. :D

They sure should do, ebunch.
I'm not going tough. (I life in the netherlands. :P )
But I'm sure some guys will put it on Youtube. :)

Posted

IF there is gonna be a trailer, it better not disappoint me. I'm expecting this game to be more hardcore than the last...