Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

The Hunters

3 posts in this topic

Posted

In 1975 the United States Government created the M.E.S (the Monster Elimanation Squad) or Mels for short to deal with the creatures that the world at large believes to be urban legends. To this say they work in secret finding, trapping or destroying the threats to people the world over. Always looking for new talent the M.E.S scowers the education system both private and public looking for agent candidates, as well as all branches of the Military. You have been approached as an agency recruit do you accept the challenge?

Here's my character (also an example)

Name: Sargent Thomas Holmes

Degrees: Masters in Psychology and Parapsychology, minors in Demonology and the Occult

Skills: Combat training (Both armed and unarmed) planning and strategy

History: Holmes joined the Marines straight out of highschool and was fighting in the Gulf War. One night his unit came under attack by an Al Basti, a tormenting feminine night-demon from Turkish folklore. While the others succomed to her effects, falling severly ill from fever Thomas battled on and slew the creature with a copper pipe (it's weakness). When M.E.S heard of his bravery and cunning they drafted him into the group where he stayed for twenty years taking agency sponsered classes and earning his degrees. He now trains the next generation of agents and sometimes goes out on missions.

Posted

Holmes poured over the large stack of files on his desk. "These are the new batch of recruits Johnny?" he asked Petty Officer John Rancort, his secretary.

"Yes sir, that's them." Johnny said.

"Hope they can cut the mustard Johnny." Tom said taking out a piece of gum.

"Trying to quit again sir?" Johnny asked.

"Yeah I haven't been able to look at my cigars, especially after that run in with the burner."

"The thing in Tulsa, that burned the old folks home?" Johnny asked.

"Yeah!" Tom said shoving another piece of Big Red into his mouth.

Posted

"Hope they can cut the mustard Johnny." Tom said taking out a piece of gum.

"Trying to quit again sir?" Johnny asked.

"Yeah I haven't been able to look at my cigars, especially after that run in with the burner."

streamingmovies